A New Dawn RPG, Shadows Unveiled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so Melly recovers some HP, and then in the blink of an eye Raquaza hits. But then Melly explodes, killing herself. Rayquaza is able to stay alive though, with 25% HP.

Getting off for now. Be back later tonight. Ish.

"Not so fast speedy! Rayquaza, combine Dragon Dance, Extremespeed, and Earthquake all into one attack! While Dancing, make sure you wave yourself around the beam!"

OOC:Then how come only flame wheel and scared fire will melt you if your frozen in the game and you use it.

OoC: I am thinking PMD wise. Any fire move will unfreeze a frozen pokemon in that game. Hence, theory proven. ;)

OOC:This is like a flame war but this is like the game iE:black and white not the PMD's witch were bad.

OoC: Well, I consider the game like a melting pot of everything; main game, side games, and anime.

Up to the thief of shampoo! :D

OoC: Nope! In this RPG, you get random level-ups according to the slot your pokemon is in on the OP. I'll be giving 20 tomorrow!

OoC: I hope you didn't forget my Breloom is in storage and I have Snivy with me now.

In:
Me: "Well that's the end of that. Now let's continue to Lake Acuity."
Azelf: "Yes lets."

The two start walking down Route 207 when suddenly...

Me: "Agh!"
Azelf: "You okay?"
Me: "Yeah. Must be a cramp or something."

In Tyler's mind:
???: "I'm baaack."
Me: "No way how did you...?!"
???: "You don't get it do you. As long as your around I'm never leaving that is until you beat me."
Me: "But I already beat you last time."
???: "You had some help back then. Next time we battle it will be one-on-one just me, you and your Pokemon."

Route 207:
Snivy pops out of it's Pokeball concerned about it's master.
Snivy: "Snivy?"
Me: "Yeah I'm fine. Let's keep going."
Azelf: "Alright. If you insist."

The group continues north to Eterna City.

OOC:

Can we catch wild pokemon if they exist in that route/area? and do we have specific # of pokeballs etc like in Tot?

IC:

Gaius makes a quick stop to restock and rest in Floaroma town. No time to stop and smell the roses, not when they're battles to fight! Gaius thought

Chill was about to go to Eterna Forest.
But he heard a wierd noise come from Valley Windworks.

OoC: See, usually I imagine nearly all the pokémon hiding during this, but there a few stragglers. Like said earlier, pokémon are found on rare occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back