Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Congrats to the 6 that made it!

"Thanks! You feel okay? You seem upset about something."

"You know that girl that tried to bomb the place...?"
"Well she is, or was my best friend, while I was in ROUGE...she just walked away. I think that ended our friendship..."

"Gosh... I'm sorry..." *Gives hug* "Just let me know if you-"
MC Sarah: "Alright, the semi-finals will now begin! Joey, meet up with May on Center Stage! Tyler, go to the Water Room to meet up with Maylene!"

Isa was speechless. At ROUGE, affection was forbidden between comrades. When she left, she felt more alone than anything.
It was the first time she had been hugged.
After recovering from the shock, she told Joey good luck.

*Gets to the stage* "I've heard a lot of things about May... She needs to direct her anger on Ash."
May: *Walks on stage* "I heard that. And yes, I was mad at him. He told me before he left for Sinnoh that I was too old for him. Curse him! Say, you won't happen to know him, would you?"
Me: "Just a bit. I will stomp him with my Pikachu when I meet him for real."
May: "Shall we begin?"
Me: "Certainly."

*On the Water Stage*
Me: Maylene what are you doing here?
Maylene: What I can't have fun in a contest?
Me: No it's not that. I just thought you were more of a battling type of person.
Maylene: Well you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. Anyway let's begin. Lucario, Gallade let's go!
Me: (Gallade huh? I don't remember her having that Pokemon.) Pikachu, Bagon it's showtime!
Myalene: Lucario use Swords Dance and Gallade use Calm Mind!
Me: Oh no you don't Pikachu use Thudershock on Lucario and Bagon use Headbutt on Gallade!

May: "All right! Beautifly, Glaceon, let's go!"
Me: Her standard set. Xatu, your analysis?
Xatu: Camerupt and Prinplup will do it.

Me: "All right! Camerupt, Prinplup, now!"

"Come on Joey! Beat that old hag!"
She smiles, teasing was one of her ways of getting rid of anger.

May: "Beautifly, Silver Wind to the Sky! Glaceon, direct that move at Camerupt with Ice Beam!"
Me: *Smirks* "Camerupt, use Earth Power on the ceiling to stop that Silver Wind entirely. Prinplup, a simple Bubblebeam to make a heart for the crowd will do."

Maylene: Hey not bad. Now Gallade use Psycho Cut on Bagon and Lucario use Bone Rush on Pikachu!
Me: Not so fast. Pikachu use Surf and Bagon use Ember to hold them off!

MC Sarah: "Huh, what? Oh, sorry everyone! Maylene has got Tyler backed into a corner so far! Maylene has the full 100% while Tyler has slipped to 65%!"

Me: (Not good I need to act fast. I got it!) Bagon use Dragon Breath on Gallade and Pikachu use Thundershock!
Maylene: I saw that coming. Lucario and Gallade use Close Combat on Pikachu!
Me: Gotcha! Pikachu quick use Thunderwave on Lucario and Gallade now!

OoC: Tyler, judging, NOW!
In: MC Sarah: "Lucario is stunned at the horrible breath! However, Gallade got the upper hand on Pikachu, only to be paralyzed! Tyler is down to 45% while Maylene has finally slipped to 85%!"

OoC: Sorry I've been really busy lately
MC Rick: Hello folks I'm Rick and I'll be the MC for this match. May starts off with a beautiful combination. However Joey strategicly blocks the move with Earth Power and wow's the crowd with Prinplup's Bubble Heart giving May 87% and Joey 94%.

Me: (Seems like Joey's doing a pretty good job. Gotta step my game up.) Bagon use Headbutt full force on Gallade and Pikachu hit Lucario with Quick Attack!
Maylene: Two can play at that game Lucario use Quick Attack on Pikachu and Gallade try to use Psycho Cut!

She watches the battle intently.
Come on...

May: "Gah! Beautifly, begin Star Formation!" *May begins Sunny Day*
Me: "Prinplup, make it rain. While you're at it, Camerupt, Eruption on Beautifly in the shape of a dragon, Rayquaza to be exact."
May: "WAH?!?!? Glaceon, Ice Shard!"
MC Sarah: "Gallade goes flying, paralyzed! Lucario gets paralyzed, but hardly hit! However, Pikachu was also sent flying! Tyler is down to 40%, Maylene 45%!"

MC Rick: Wow simply amazing! May starts to use Sunny Day but the move is stopped cold by Prinplup's Rain Dance. Camerupt begins it's Eruption attack while Glaceon trys to counter it with Ice Shard! I'm so exicted I can hardly wait for the outcome! Joey is now at 81% with May being close behind at 78%.

Me: (Good the score is close this time around. Now to end this.) Sorry Maylene but I'll be the one to face Joey in the finals. So Pikachu use Thundershock and Bagon use Ember and create a Flaming Thundershock!
Maylene: Ugh... it can't end like this. Lucario, Gallade try to counter with Force Palm and Leaf Blade!

MC Sarah: "My oh my! Gallade slashes the Flaming lighting in half! Lucario hits Pikachu, making loads of drama as Pikachu hits the wall! Tyler, you are down to 5%!"
May: "GAH! Come on Glaceon! The Ice Shard NEEDS to hit!"
Me: "Camerupt, now that you fired, step out of the way and use Flamethrower on Glaceon!"
May: "Oh come on!"

MC Rick: Glaceon trys to attack with Ice Shard but the move is blocked by Camerupt's Flamethrower! May now has 73% left.

Me: (Ugh this is to close. I need to beat her. Wait I got it!) Pikachu use Surf and Thunderbolt to make a Thunder Wave and Bagon use Headbutt and Ember to on Gallade!
Maylene: I'm not even gonna try to counter, so instead Lucario use Swords Dance and Gallade use Calm Mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back