Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Started, but still taking registrations!

Nurse Joy: Calm down! You know, there are two dozen people from Wattson's Gym who got obliverated and I am working on you.

Cody looks around and then looks back to find that eevee was nowhere.

~ Rotom-Cut

That doesn't take away the fact that it HURTS! *Laughs*

*Waits for someone to get his Chikorita dressed up as Slowpoke from Devon*

Cody notices something in the distance looks like Joey's Numel?

~ Rotom-Cut

Chikorita: Chika! *Gets out of suit* Chika chika!

* Goes over and notices it is Joey's Numel *

- Rotom-Cut

OoC: *Facepalm* I had Numel and Pikachu the whole time. Chikorita is still there. *Gosh*

*Is done being healed*

Thanks Joy. I'll wait in the waiting room while my pokemon are being healed. *Limps out into the main room, and waits*

* Then all of a sudden notices the Numel leads Cody to a pokeball. Oh man this isn't Joeys *

[Rotom-Cut

Me: Your welcome! *Lets pokemon play around*
Back at Devon: Chika! *Tackles Cody* Chika Chika! >:O *I'm Joey's Chikorita, not Numel!*

Xavier realized that the Pokemon was Joey's Chikorita, not his Pikachu, but it didn't really matter. It was still Joey's. Suddenly, Chikorita seemed to run toward something. "Wait!" Xavier yelled. He and Dratini ran after it, and saw it with a boy they didn't recognize.

Little Boy: Huh? Is the Chikaorita yours? My name is Luke. I was trapped here. If it is not yours, please return it to the owner. I need to go to my dad's house by the second Gym. I need to flag Briney down.

OOC: I thought Chikorita was with Cody, so I was talking about him....

Oh… OK. Ignore the last post then.

Nod3 said:
Trainer name: Talons
Pokemon: Steelix, Giratina
Special Moves? Steelix knows shadow force (OMG WTH)
Strategy: Always different
Weakness: Nothing. Except. A nuke.
Background Story: Talons commands the sinnoh defense force, how did team G survive? he answer is simple, all power drained out somewhere in December, and team galactic dominated them.

Forget it, I'm out of time.

OoC: ??? What does that mean?
In: Here Nate, let me buy you some crutches. *Comes back with crutches* Here you go. If Chikorita does not come back soon, I am going to Fly through any thieves and make sure they are in a much worse condition then you were!

* O wow this is Joey's Chikorita '' Chika Chika"" Cody: Lets get you back to Joey before Joey starts worring.

~ Rotom-Cut

Thanks Joey. *Gets up* Hey! I can get used to these! *Walks around in the Poke Center* *Adjusts them a bit* Perfect!

*Pokegear rings* Hello? Oh! Hi Professor Birch. What's that? ROUGE stole your computer while you where sleeping!? That's terrible! As far as I know, your computer is the only one here with an inter regional connection... Now I'll never get home... Ok. I understand. Right. Ok. Thank you. *Hangs up*

Well. Birch's computer was stolen by ROUGE, and now there is no way to get back... His computer, as far as I know, is the only one that has a direct connection to other regions. He did say that he thought ROUGE was going to Dewford. An island South West from here. He said to get with a sailor named Briney to take us there. His house should be somewhere where I crashed. We should go find him.

* Cody says: I am going to call Brich back and ask for brineys number. *

Ring ring: Hello hi Prof.Birch it is Cody do you happen to know Brineys number. Why yes I do ok what is it? 797-856-4030 Briney! Thnaks you! * Hangs up *

Calls Briney hello hi my name is Cody and I am wondering f you can give me and some friends a ride to Dewford we are looking for a ROUGUE that stole Prof.Briches computer. You will awesome thank you. * Hangs up *

~ Rotom-Cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back