Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Started, but still taking registrations!

OOC: Things are starting to not make sense. How does Cody know Joey in the RP? Cody is a new character that is introduced, he can't magically know everybody, plus he hasn't met Joey yet. I don't get why people are merging their knowledge with their character knowledge. Keep them separate. Can someone explain to me how the heck is an RP character is supposed to know every singe RP character even though they haven't met yet?

~NZ

OoC: They are not, so shame on you Cody!
In: Nate, stay here. I need to get my Chikorita. *Flies to Rustboro and storms to where the Grunts were* Chikorita! *Picks up the pokemon while apologizing and flies back to Nate*

Ooc: I drop out.

-Rotom-Cut

Um... OK then... Please roleplay off of where I was guys.

Wow! That was fast! Did you have any trouble with the ROUGE grunts? *Gets Pokemon back from being healed*

Anywho, we really need to go to Briney's house. It should be to the West.

*Walks into to route where he crashed* Man, these crutches are hurting already... *Goes up to Briney's door, and knocks*

No grunts! There was no one there. *Door opens*
Briney: Hello? Who are you, pranksters? Or possibly nice kids? ROUGE agents?

Uh, we are here to ask a favor. Would you please take us to Dewford, on your ship? We could pay in cash, or, uh, I have this watch! *Shows his the watch* Waddeya think? Nice watch, huh?

Please sir, we must get to Dewford before long! We are trying to track down ROUGE, and they fled to the island. Would you help us?

Briney: There is a problem. ROUGE stole my keys. I think they threw it somewhere behind the 5th Gym in Petalburg. I would if I could right now, but I cannot. You need to get the keys first.
*Where pokemon eggs that look like pokemon are discussed*

Man! We were just there!

*Goes back to Petalburg to look for the keys*

Briney: I think they went into a pond. Either that or a chimney.

Oh blast. ROTOM! MAGNEMITE! COME OUT! *Sends them both out* You two look in all the chimneys, and Porygon, you scan the water. VOLTORB LETS GO! *Sends out Voltorb* You take a look behind the gym. I'll ask people in the Pokemon Center if they saw anything...

People in Pokemon Center:
Bob: I saw ROUGE storm in here and leave, but I did not see anything else.
Abby (Bob's Wife): Why are you so inattentive Bob? I saw ROUGE hovering over the Gym area, that is for sure. I think they dropped something metallic by a pond and the Gym.

Thank you! I'll go look there....

*Finds the keys*

Ah ha!!!!

I found them Joey. Lets take them to Briney. *Puts all pokemon but Porygon back in their ball*

*Goes back up to Briney's door and knocks*

OoC: Should of told you I was going away for a few days >_<. If anyone asks, I was tagging along. So now we're at Mr. Briney's Cottage?

OoC: Yes.
In: Briney: Hmm? You found my keys? Well guess what! Today is your lucky day! Hop in! *Joey hops in and puts life jackets on him and his pokemon, even Piplup*

Alright! Thanks sir! *Gets in* COME ON OUT GUYS! *Sends out everyone* *Voltorb and Magnemite run off somewhere, and Rotom starts to posses the boat.* *The boat turns orange, and Rotom's face appears on the front.* *Sighs* Rotom... Why do you have to do that?

Well, it does take over appliances, but this is new! Whee! *Starts chuckling*

Man, I thought the Mow form was creepy... *starts turning green* Should have brought ginger or sea sickness pills...

Rotom: ROTOM!! RO-ROTOM!! *Sounds the boat horn a few times*

Me: Mr. Briney, when can we start?

(sorry, computer died, so thats why I was away.)

Isa watched from the distance. She talked with that agent after beating the heck out of her pokemon. She noticed that the agent was wearing a black ring.
Code Black!
Isa was worried for the group of people she was following.
Even if they did beat all the ROUGE agents on there journey, Code Black was the greatest plan the Boss had come up with. Isa new it by heart.
After all, she was the one who created it.
"Hey guys."She said to the group, trying to act normal "Sorry for being so....monotone earlier."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back