Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Congrats to the 6 that made it!

OOC: Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Shadow Ball, Dig, and Iron tail o_O

OoC: Oh, dang, I forgot that I also had Shadow Ball. Please forget my last post. Eevee's moveset is Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Dig, and Iron Tail

IC: Eevee looked up as the ice started to come down. Rudy had to play it safe. "Eevee! Dig!"

The Eevee dug its way underground. He had to think of another strategy.

"Eevee! Use Iron Tail on the ground directly underneath Glaceon until it forms a small crater!"

Eevee used Iron Tail repeatedly, until Glaceon was a good 10 feet underground.

"Now, dig your way up to the side of the crater, and move the ground on top of Glaceon!"

"Glaceon use Ice Beam on the side of the crater." Sonya thought

Glaceon froze the side of the crator making it hard as rock. She knew Eevee couldn't dig out of that without Glaceon having time to escape.

OOC: I've got to go to bed but I'll catch back up tomarrow I'm very pleased by how creative we are XD

Rudy knew Sonya would try this.

"Eevee! Use Iron Tail on the ice so that it shatters on Glaceon!!"

Eevee follows the order, and large pieces of ice quickly start to plummet on Glaceon.

"You guys enjoy yourselves. I will wait in Mossdeep. Xatu, use Psychic to levitate everyone and float us to Mossdeep!"

Jake: Actually Tyler and I are gonna head to Slateport.
Me: Why do you want to go there?
Jake: Knowing ROUGE Maxie or Archie are gonna take the sub and revive Groudon or Kyogre.
Me: Good point. Alright we'll go there.
Jake: Alakazam teleport use to Slateport!
Alakazam: Understood.

OoC: Porygon-X is returning soon.

RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent.

Glaceons ablity kicks in...she disapears..or it looks like she does..as she is getting hit with ice shards she makes her way behind Eevee and Uses Ice Beam.

Sonya thinks"Good job Glaceon don't let it get the upper hand on you again."

RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent.

Eevee gets hit with the Ice Beam, and it seems to have taken some damage.

"Gah! Eevee! Don't let this happen again!"

Rudy suddenly realizes that Eevee and Glaceon are both still in the crater. He makes a risky move.

"Eevee! Use Iron Tail on the sides of the crater so that it falls on both you and Glaceon!"

The Eevee proceeds to do said command, and before they know it, they are smothered in debris.

Sonya stood shocked that Rudy would do that to his own pokemon..she was upset..

"How could you do that...GLACEON...you can do this I know you can here me.."She thought all of this

A thin layer of snow formed on the debris....Sonya had lost hope that Glaceon had made it through...

Suddently a Glow of Blue Aurora bursted through the debris makin a clear path to get out..Glaceon had carried Eevee out to set her evenly on the ground...they stared at each other...waiting for the next move...the battle was near the end....

Rudy set up the final combo.

"Eevee! Rain Dance like there's no tomorrow!!" The Eevee shook furiously, until the rain came down in large globs, as huge as baseballs, and as powerful as baseball bats.

It was now or never. "Eevee! Spin around while using Iron Tail!!" Eevee's tail started to glow, and it hardened fast. He spun around, immediately. He was a blur, and it was so fast, that the water globs that were pouring on him were being shot out at dangerous speeds all around them, and a few were shooting straight for Glaceon.

Sonya thought "Glacoen use Ice Beam on the ground I'd like to see Eevee stay stable while its spinning that fast."

Glaceon used Ice Beam to freeze the ground that had been soaked with water.

Rudy saw this coming.

"Sonya, my mom spent years perfecting this performance. Just watch what happens."

As the ground underneath Eevee starts to freeze, an odd thing happens. Eevee actually starts to go faster. Because of the drop in friction between Eevee's paws and the ground, his speed increased ten times.

"My mom knew that this would be a tactic used by opponents, so she practiced Eevee's stamina and balance."

And as Eevee went faster, the shots being thrown at Glaceon were getting even harder.

"Well did your mom predict this...Glaceon use Blizzard on Eevee..."

Glaceon,trying to see through the blinding drops of water, useda howling Blizzard wile perfectly skating on the Ice.Eevee was now engulfed in a small freezing tornado...

"Ok glaceon it might be a very strong Eevee but its not suited for this kinda of cold weater..you can skate way faster than it can.."

Eevee was hit by the blizzard, when suddenly, Rudy pulled a very dangerous move.

"Eevee! Engulf yourself in a large Shadow Ball!!"

The Eevee was suddenly cloaked in a large dangerous and foreboding black orb. The Eevee was worried before it realized that it was Normal Type, and it wouldn't affect him.

The orb was getting bigger.

"Eevee!! Keep charging up that field of Shadows!" Ordered Rudy.

The orb was now very large.

"Now! Break it with Iron Tail!!" Enormous shards of Shadow Ball were now being tossed at Glaceon. Eevee was nearly out of power.

*Slateport City*
Jake: Thanks Alakazam return for now.
Me: So what do we do now?
Jake: I'll check by the harbor to see if any ROUGE members are there. You can go do what you want.
Me: Alright will do.
*Jake runs twords the harbor*
Me: Guess I'll head over to the name rater's house. I've been planing on giving Weavile a nickname for sometime now.

Nate walks out of the Mossdeep space center, wit Porypal in tow.

"Joey? Is that you?" He said as he waled up to Joey.

"Wow! Great to see you! How's that ROUGE hunting coming?" He continued.

OoC:

I'd just like my Porygon and Rotom, please. Both 40, of course.

OoC: You sure on just the two? You can have 3 others if you want.
In: "Nate? Is that you? How's it been? I've arrested the SociTea in the sky with the famous Pokemon Ranger Joey and less famous Blue Eyes. I also have a new ability which calls legends. Not only that, but Proton is lost forever. Miror B. got launched WAY south of here. Everyone else is still at large. Xatu, do not launch him if he touches you. He's nice."

*Tyler enters the namer raters house*
Name Rater: Hmm? Oh you must be another trainer.
Me: Yes I am if you don't mind I'd like you to change the name of my Weavile.
*Sends Weavile out of it's Pokeball*
Name Rater: Certinlly. What would you like to name it?
Me: Shadow.
Name Rater: Shadow it is then.
*A few moments later*
Name Rater: Alright it's new name is Shadow.
Me: Great! Let's go meet Jake at the harbor.
Shadow: Wea.

"Luxio, you evolved into Luxray!" Samuel says excitedly.
A few mintutes later, a ROGUE agent presses a button on a controller, and Samuel grabs onto Spirit.(That's your name, right? Sorry , I always forget.)
"I feel... dizzy...." He says slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back