Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sen

*Slateport City Harbor*
Jake: Alright ROUGE where are you hiding?
Me: Hey Jake. Any sign of Maxie or Archie yet?
Jake: No not yet. Hey why is your Weavile out of it's Pokeball?
Me: Oh I decided to give it a nickname.
Jake: Cool. So what did you name it?
Me: Shadow.
Jake: Ahhh that makes sense.

RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sen

*Hears a noice. The noice is heavy and hears a whisper of "Ow, my beard..."* "What on earth..."

Me: So this is Captain Stern.
Jake: Yep. Looks like he's gonna explore under the sea again.
Gabby: So Captain Stern what do plan on doing with this submarine?
Cpt. Stern: Why that's simple. Explore the oceans of Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh to see what lies beneth the waves.
Gabby: Fascinating. Well thank you for your time. We shall be leaving now. Come on Ty.
Ty: Alright.
*Gabby and Ty leave Slateport*

"Sorry Joey for slacking off. I kinda wandered off after the contest."

Samuel regains balance. "I'm... I'm ok," he says.
"No, you're not," A ROGUE agent says. "That tracking device in your head also doubles as a torture machine. I can electricute you at my will; Spirit, if you do anything against ROGUE's will, your friend will die."

OoC: Gahhh! So busy! Sorry.

In: Wow! Looks like you've been busy! Who's left to catch?

Shards of the Shadow Ball rained down everywere Sonya knew that this was getting a little unstable.

"Glaceon use protect..."

Glaceon cloaked itself with a veil of protection..but that didn't help Sonya...A shard of darkness fell right next to Sonya causing the ground to crumble..

"Ahhhh!"

Without thinking Glaceon sprinted twards her(her protection had faded) and made sure she was safe...the shards had been hitting Glaceon but it didn't care.After she knew Sonya was ok the weakend Glaceon was ready to fight again....

The Glaceon let out a wild Blizzard that howled like a wolfe to the moon.

The enormous Blizzard was too strong for Eevee to deflect. It was picked up, and ice lashed at Eevee left and right. Eevee was close to fainting.

Rudy had to act fast. He had an idea!

"Eevee," he shouted, "Use Sunny Day to melt the ice!!"

Eevee must have been 30 feet up in the air. It stopped resisting, and stared into the sky. The ice melted, and now, just little watter droplets fell down to Earth.

"Now! Spin around in the air while using Iron Tail to collect all the water, and form a mini Water Spout!!!"

The Eevee spun around, and the water around it pulled into it. The air current shifted, and now it formed a Water Spout.

"Launch it at Glaceon!!"

OOC: Dig, Iron Tail, Rain Dance, Shadow Ball, Sunny Day...o_O

OoC: Gaah!! I did it again!!

IC: Eevee was in the air, being shook and cut by the ice.

Rudy tried to think of an option, but he couldn't

"Eevee! If you can still do it, muster up all your strength into a Shadow Ball!!"

The Eevee tried with all its might to muster up a large Shadow Ball, and it threw it directly at Glaceon.

Eevee, however, was drained. It fell to the floor, fainted. All that was riding on the battle was the Shadow Ball.

Capt. Stern: Oh hello. You two must be here to see the launch of my next adventure under the sea.
Me: Sort of. You my friend was a...
*Jake covers Tylers mouth*
Jake: Excuse me for a moment.
Me: Ugh... What'd you do that for?
Jake: Hey if you say that I was a ROUGE member people would freak out.
Me: Oh right.
Jake: Sorry about that. Anyway we're here to see if anyone from ROUGE might try to steal this submarine of yours.
Capt. Stern: Oh well then. I apriciate your help.
Me: So when do you plan on launching this sub of yours?
Archie: I think I can answer that.
Capt. Stern: What who are you?
Me: Archie of Team Aqua!
Archie: Ahhh and you must be Tyler. Glad to see you and your friend reunited again.
Jake: I had my reasons for leaving ROUGE.
Archie: Yes I know. Anyway how about a battle. My grunts are waiting for me in the sub but I can spare a minute or two.
Me: Your on!
Archie: Very well then. Sharpedo, Golbat let's go!
Me: Infernape it's show time!
Jake: Torterra your up!
OoC: About time I decided to put this up. Here comes the Magma/Aqua leader battle!

Isa decided that her help wasn't needed here.
"Sorry Joey, but I feel so useless, I can't Pokemon Battle worth anything. I think that I am more useful at ROUGE."

"Go ahead and sabatoge them. Start with the man with the beard in the bushes."

Galceon's knees weakned at the sit of the Shadow Ball....all she had left was will power...The Shadow Ball fell down to the earth like a comet in the sky...it hit..and it hit hard...After the smoked cleared the Glaceon was still standing but Sonya knew Glaceon was to prideful to fall down right away...but after a few seconds of standing in wait Glaceon fell to one knee..the battle had been a tie. Sonya withdrawed Glaceon in its pokeball.

"That was fun Rudy...I can't wait till the next time."

Her eyes sparkled at the thought of another exiting battle like this one.

Rudy scowled.

"Yah, next time. You won't be so lucky."

Rudy withdrew his Eevee, and muttered, "Worthless,"

He immediately regretted saying that. It felt as if he was disrespecting his mother. He thought of a way to fix it, an easy fix. Evolution.

"So Rudy that is a powerfull Eevee whats are your plans for its future??"

Rudy pondered the decision.

The other members of his team were Fire, Psychic, Grass, and Water.

That ruled out Flareon, Vaporeon, Espeon, and Leafeon.

That left Jolteon, Umbreon, and Glaceon. He loathed the idea of keeping a Glaceon, Sam owned an Umbreon, and he would not stand being called a copyer.

Jolteon. It was perfect. An Electric type would help his team. He needed a Thunder Stone.

"I...I hope to evolve it. It's too weak right now. No way will I let it lose to you again. I need a Thunderstone."

"Hmm you could try the market in town..."

OoC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBWdDjSEouE
I love this battle theme to death so I hope you enjoy the fight.
Arhcie: Sharpedo use Aqua Jet on Infernape and Golbat use Supersonic on Torterra!
Me: Infernape hit Golbat with Ember to send Supersonic at Sharpedo!
Jake: Torterra use Wood Hammer on Sharpedo now!

Rudy went to the Mossdeep market, and browsed many selections. He found various evolution items, but only one interested him right now. The Thunder Stone. He looked into his money, and found that he only had had enough money for one purchase.

He finally found the Thunder Stone, when a voice stopped him.

"Hey, 'sup Rudy!" Rudy's flesh started to tingle. He turned around, and there, was Barry. His childhoold friend, who doesn't shut up.

"Hey! Oh MAH god!! I can't believe I'd find you here, in Mossdeep, of all places!! You look so good! Have you lost weight? Tizite!!!! Hey! How's your mom doing? Still dead? Anyways, you've got to check out my Staravia. It's like my Staravia is in the top percentage of Staravia, ya know? Hey guess what!!! I have a Staravia! I guess you already figured that out by me telling you about my super strong Staravia. OH MY GOSH!! I have to show you my badges! All 2 of them!! Aren't you jealous?? JEALOUSY IS IN YOUR EYES!!! That's a nice shirt."

Rudy's eye twitched. "Oh, I so hoped you had died."

Barry reared up his head. "Hey! Let's battle! Now!!" Barry didn't wait for a response. "Go! Staravia!" The Staravia came out of the Poke Ball.

Suddenly, a man came in, and pushed Barry to the ground. He took out an odd Black Poke Ball, and stuffed the Staravia into it. He then ran away.

"Hey!! My Staravia!!" Barry's eyes started to water, and he cried. He cried for a long time.[/color]

Rudy tried to leave, but everywhere he went, Barry followed him, crying louder and louder.

He went to an orphanage to try to get them to take him, but Rudy wasn't legally allowed to. Finally, Rudy cave in. "ALRIGHT!! I'LL HELP YOU GET YOUR DUMB STARAVIA!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back