Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sen

OoC: My bad! Never got far enough into the game to see them. They do, but why not pokemon?

RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sen

OoC: Wow. This moves so fast...

IN: Nate walked back into the Space center to continue research.

Chairman: Hmmm... These Pokemon are very well trained. I understand that you two need help defeating ROUGE so here.
*Shows them a Pokeball*
Jake: You can have it Tyler.
Me: Thanks. I wonder what it is.
Chairman and Jake: Open it and find out.
Me: Okay. Go!
*Tyler throws the Pokeball and in a flash of light a mushroom with arms appears*
Me: No way. It's a Breloom!
Breloom: Breloom!
Me: I'm gonna check this thing out.
Jake: Judging for the looks of it this Breloom has Poison Heal as it's ability.
Me: Can this get any better?!
Chairman: Oh it can. You see this Breloom has Seed Bomb, Focus Punch, Spore and Substitute.
Me: This is the best day ever! Now I have the same Pokemon as Maylene!
Jake: Good for you. Now lets go find your friends.
Me: Alright c'mon Breloom!

OoC: Porygon, I need a new profile. And I will allow it Culex, but your pokemon will be 5 levels lower than your weakest pokemon.

Sonya ran through the center trying to find people to evacuate.

"We have to find th erest of the gym leaders.."

Sonya ran into a room were she seen Joey,Misty,and Cyrus.She looked around to see Tailow Floating
nearby.

"Tailow return!(Tailow returned to it's pokeball)...Joey!! do you need help...?"

She yelled across the room interupting there conversation...

Cyrus: "You got reinforcements? How noobish."
*All the steel pokemon in existance come in* "I'm perfectly fine. However, Whitney is still out there. Steel pokemon, attack Cyrus! Everyone else, free Sabrina and Maylene! Sonya, Maylene needs to be found."

Sonya looks around to see that Whitney is the only one not found. She nodds her head and runs in the other direction.

"Ok Whitney you have to be here somewere..."

She runs through the halls searching each room untill she runs into a group of ROUGE agents...

Jake: Hey let's check the Space Station.
Me: Good idea.
*Tyler tries to open the door*
Jake: Locked?
Me: Looks like it. I have an idea. Breloom use Focus Punch on the door!
Breloom: Breeeeeloom!
*The force of the punch breaks down the door*
Me: Great job Breloom!
Jake: Don't celebrate just yet.
Rocket Grunt: Hey it's that kid with the Bagon.
Galactic Grunt: And the traitor as well.
?: I'll take care of these two.
?: As will I.
Me: Wait who are you?
Jake: Saturn and Mars of Team Galactic!
Saturn: You catch on fast.
Mars: He was a member of ROUGE remember.
Saturn: Right anyway let's go. Toxicroak go!
Mars: Purugly take 'em down!
Me: Breloom it's show time!
Jake: Alakazam your up!

OoC: Can you have it be Mars and Saturn? Proton is in Giratina Land right now.

OoC: K I'll edit my post now

OoC: Thanks! I'll make an epic story telling post later.

As Sonya looks at the ROUGE members she stairs down at her pokeballs...

ROUGE grunt: HAHA!! We have one of those brats now...
ROUGE grunt Executive: Now grunt..lets take care of her...come out Crobat.
ROUGE grunt: Ok Boss...Come on out Victrebell.

Sonya looked at her Options..

"Can't use Glaceon she is tired after my battle with Rudy..Feebas is kinda useless right now with no water..I guess it's your turn again Tailow..."

She throws Tailow out....she knew this was a pointless battle...

Mars: Purugly use Fake Out on Alakazam!
Saturn: Toxicroak use Poison Jab on Breloom!
Me: (Heh idiot.) Breloom use Spore on Purugly!
Jake: Alakazam use Psychic on Toxicroak!
*Breloom's Toxic Orb kicks in*
Breloom: Bre?
Me: What's that?
Jake: It's a Toxic Orb. Guess the Chairman forgot about it.
Me: That only makes Breloom better.
Saturn: What are you talking about?
Mars: Saturn you idiot! His Breloom has Poison Heal!
Saturn: Poison Heal?!
Me: That's right. When every Breloom is hurt by poison it just gets healed.
Mars: Great now I'm screwed.

*All at once, the Steel pokemon attack. No matter where you are at, you can see the explosions of Flash Cannon, Gyro Ball, Metal Burst, and so on and so forth hitting Cyrus's body. Once all the moves hit and the last little Shieldon left, you can see Cyrus, laying on the floor, dead to all eyes. All Joey had meant to do was permantantly paralyze him so that he may not move, but this was too far. Cyrus laid there, barely moving in his blood. Joey quickly realizes that this move is crucial. With Sabrina and Whitney out of the machine, everything was being reversed. The sun and moon returned, the flooding went away, the social workers released, and the drought vanished. Joey finally became a hero to everyone. All that stood in the way now was Saturn, Mars, Jupiter, Ariana and the other Executives, Team Magma, Team Aqua, and Giovanni with James, Jessie, and Meowth.*
Sabrina, Misty, and Maylene: "You did it! We three were watching for a while. Whitney get over here and share vital information." *Whitney steps out of the shadows*
Whitney: "What you did today is extremely heroic. I know what Misty said, but something better with the gyms is taking place. The last two sets at once. More importantly, the rest of the evil teams are focused in certain areas. Team Rocket is building headquarters in Littleroot. One of your friends has got control of most of Team Galactic, Jupiter hiding in Sootopolis. Speaking of Sootopolis, that is where Team Aqua and someone named Barry are teamed up. Team Magma is by Mt. Chimney, and the rest of the teams are on the pinnacle of Mt. Pyre, where the rest of the gym leaders are being held captive."
"Thanks! I'll call everyone right away!" *Joey calls everyone to tell them what Whitney said* "Better call a Joy and a Jenny too." *Calls the health and police departments*
OoC: Am I beast story teller to being stuck on a touch or what?

Me: I'll end this one.
Jake: Alright then. You do that.
Me: Breloom use Focus Punch!
Mars: Yep there goes Purugly.
Breloom: Breeeloooom!
*Purugly is down for the count*
Mars: Hey you two aren't that bad.
Saturn: Wait are you saying...?
Mars: Yep I'm gonna stick with these two from now on.
Saturn: Traitor!
Van: Don't worry. I'll deal with her.
Me: Again!
Jake: Let's just take Mars and go. I just got a call from Joey.
Me: Must be about the other teams.
Jake: Yep. Aqua is stationed in Sootopolis, Magma is at Mt. Chimmny, Rocket is in Littleroot and the rest are all at the top of Mt. Pyre.
Me: Alright then let's get going.
Mars: Wait did he mention anything about Jupiter?
Jake: Yeah he said that she's hiding in Sootopolis.
Mars: Alright just making sure.
Van: You three aren't going anywhere.
Me: Oh yes we are. Do it!
Jake: Alakazam use Teleport!
Alakazam: On it.
OoC: Nice plot twist with Mars joining our side huh?

OoC: Well, that's... unexpected?

IC: In the middle of Rudy's fistfight with the Hexagon Brothers, the flashing light hypnotizes the Hexagon Brothers. Rudy realizes that this his moment, and beats up every single one.

After the light vanishes, he goes to the hordes of Poke Balls.

"Geez," said Rudy to himself, "It'll take forever to return all of these Poke Balls." Rudy first tried to look for his.

"Gaaah!!! It'll take me forever to find mine! There are like, 400 poke Balls here!"

Rudy then gets the call on his Poke Gear, and realizes that a lot is at stake right now. He wades through the Poke Balls, until 4 hours later, he finds his team of 5.

"Perfect. Let's get to the Space Center."

*Walks to the front of the Space Center*

Me: Phew that was to close.
Jake: Yeah.
Mars: No kidding. By the way maybe after this is over...
Me: You want to hang out right?
Mars:...
Jake: Alright you can hang with us for a while.
Me: I think she ment with me.
Jake: Ooooooh. I gotcha.
Mars: Moving on so...
*The door of the Space Center opens*
Van: Ah ha there you are!
All: Awww crud!
Van: Don't pretend your not happy to see me.
Me: We aren't pretending.
Jake: Yeah and we know what you want. A battle right?
Van: You really catch on quickly. Then I suppose we can just skip ahead then. Tyranitar!
Me: I'll take you on with my Breloom!
Van: Tyranitar use Dragon Dance!
Me: Breloom use Spore!

OoC: Who's Van?
In: "Oh my, who's this?"

Hearing the big comotion the ROUNGE agents sckattered like flies...

"Well that was easy...I better get back and report to Joey...It's untelling what that noise was(and whats with all he steel types)"

She starts to head back to were Joey and the others were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back