Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sen

*Recieves call* Charon is still stunned by the light., and Samuel runs away, callin Joey.
"Joey, where are you?"

RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sen

Van: You've got to be kidding me!
Me: Alright Breloom use Substitute!
*A Pokedoll like object appears where Breloom once was*
Jake: (That's a good move. If Tyranitar wakes up it'll have to attack the substitute instead)
Van: Well my Tyranitar may be asleep but that doesn't mean it can't battle! Tyranitar use Sleep Talk!
Mars: Aww great now it still gets a chance to attack.
*Tyranitar uses Dragon Dance*
Van: Well that did nothing.
Me: Breloom use Focus Punch!

Isa thought that it was a bit of an easy win.
"It can't be over yet, call me paranoid, but something's off."
She stops in her steps.

"Can you guys stop for a minute? Now, Cyrus was on a stretcher a bit ago. During the attacks, all items came out of his pocket. He had 11 pokeballs, plans, ect. The pokeballs contain legends actually. Now, that means my powers will only work on pokemon that we don't have. So, what do you want to do first; hunt villains or pick pokemon?"
OoC: The legends must not be taller than 10 feet and weigh more than 500 pounds. And Porygon-X, new profile please.
In: *Picks the middle pokeball and gets a wonderful prize* "Oh my god! Shiny Jirachi!"
OoC2: The pokemon will the level of your highest pokemon.

*Jake takes two of the Pokeballs*
Jake: I think I'll send Gengar back to my house.
Me: Hey cool more Pokemon.
*Takes a Pokeball from Jake*
Me: Cool mines an Azelf.
Jake: That's great mines an Entei and it's shiny.
Van: You have got to be kidding me.
OoC: If you pick Entei, Raikou or Suicune do they get their special move sets from the 13th Movie?

OoC: Good pick! And sure!

"hmm witch one to pick I'll guess I'll take the far one on the right."
Spirit picks it up and opens it up.
"Omfg it is a shiny raikou!"
Spirit is very happy but keeps it to himself.

IC: Rudy arrives at the Space Center, and notices that the team is crowded around the remaining Poke Balls.

He immediatetly asks, "Hey, so, uhh.. what's going on, what was that flash of light?"

"Mine can wait, I feel fine with the pokemon I have. I am going to help out with ROUGE. Anyone coming with me?"
She stands triumphantly, trying to look more confident than she felt.
I'm not sure how long I handle this...

"Oh yes, I found this Isa. It appears to be a key with loads of symbols. Maybe that will get you back to your true former self..."

Isa pauses with shock. She recovers quickly though, and turns to Joey.
"May I see that, please?"
She holds her hand out.

Jake: Well Rudy Joey found 14 Pokeballs with Cyrus.
Me: The best part is each one of them has a legendary inside. By the way I think Jake and I can help with ROUGE.
Jake: Yeah after all I do know most of their plans.

"Certainly." *Drops the key in her hand*

Oh...
my...
Arceus...

She gasps at what she sees.
"Um...guys?"
She calls thier attention.
"I think I just found out how ROUGE keeps on coming back, no matter what we do..."

OoC: Duh-duh-duh!

Rudy's eyes fell onto the Poke Balls, and he was excited.

"To think, one of these balls would contain a legend. How, fortunate?" said Rudy.

He picked up a Poke Ball, threw it, and hoped for the best. Out came a Darkrai.

Rudy giggled in exitement. The giggle turned into an evil laugh.

"WHA?!? I thought I found your completion key!"

"That is what it is, somewhat, I've brought it all together..."
How could I have not known?!
"I made this plan myself...
AH!"
She screams in frusturation.

"SAY WHA?!?"

Samuel picks up a Poke Ball.
"Oh... My... A Celebi! Now, let's go hunt ROGUE!"

Me: Okay now I'm confused.
Jake: Same here and I even was a spy in ROUGE.
Mars: You weren't there back then.
Me: By the way Mars do you still have your Golbat and Bronzong?
Mars: Yeah. Why do you ask?
Jake: Uh-oh. I have an idea of what's coming next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back