Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sen

OoC: XD XD XD! Now, let's make some meyhem.
In: "Hello, this is Gabby with terrifying news! The moon and sun are colliding right above the Mossdeep Space Center! The sea is flooding low cities! Drought is strangely hitting Lilycove! The first 24 gym leaders have been taken captive along with the police and health department! Oddly enough, 4 gym leaders are running for their lives: Misty, Maylene, Whitney, and Sabrina. If you see one of the four women, help them along with the now-famous Joey after setting a record time for capturing the most bad guys in a minute: 4!"
???: "Psst. Over here."
"That you Misty?"
Misty: "Totally! Listen, you will get 10 sets of the 7th gym badges as my present for stopping this terrible collusion cycle!"
"I'll help you out for that. First, we need a plan..."

RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sen

Rudy looked up in the sky, and saw the terrible disaster happening up in the sky.

He realized that this was way more important than Barry's Staravia. He brought him to a cliff over the sea, and pushed him over.

"Now that that's done, I've gotta go find Joey. He'll probably just call a legend to help!!"

OoC: I just realized I forgot to say that the Eevee I own is level 35.

Archie: I can see you two are very skilled. However I'm a lot stronger. Mightyena, Gyarados go now!
Me: Infernape you've done a great job now return. Raichu let's go!
Jake: Torterra come back for now. Quagsire go!
Archie: Mightyena use Howl and Gyarados use Dragon Dance!
Me: Raichu use Thunderbolt on Gyarados!
Jake: Quagsire use Mud Bomb on Mightyena!

OoC: Really Rudy? Why not just give him to Archie in Slateport or find Maylene and have her kick his butt?
In: *Calls Tyler* "Tyler, Hoenn is going horrific! The town you are in is flooding! I heard Archie in the background, so watch out for the police when they arrest him!"

Sonya looked up into the sky....

"Ah Joey will fix it.....I realy need to train my Feebas"

Sonya took advantage of the flooding shore and sent out Feebas in the shallow water.

"Now Feebas lets start with some swimming Exercises."

The Feebas Began doing flips and swimming hard against the waves.

"This is Gabby again! The waters are filling with pokemon-eating Sharpedo! Someone find the four gym leaders... OK, three! Joey found Misty!"
Floor 1 of space center
?: "You blasted me a while back!"
?: "Same here!"
Misty: "Oh please Tabitha! No one touched you! Starmie, attack them with Hydro Pump!" *The two fall unconsious against the wall* "Good, let's go!"
*Heads up the stairs*

"Well so much for finally evolving...."

Sonya returns her Feebas. She then runs to the space center to help Joey out.She sees Misty and Joey battling.She send out her Tailow.

"Do you guys need help?"

"Yeah. Have your Tailow find Sabrina, Maylene, and Whitney." *Grabs Sonya's PokeGear and adds something* "There! Now, we can just text!" *Runs up the stairs*

"OK..Tailow you heard him go!"

The Tailow sprinted off to find the rest of the Gym leaders.

"I'll go this way and see if I can find them."

"Just be careful!" *Hears Misty following*

Rudy wondered what to do himself. It seemed as if Joey would be able to handle the situation, when Rudy noticed that the man who had stolen Barry's Staravia started to walk by.

Rudy didn't pay attention, but out of the corner of his eyes, he saw hundreds of little Black Poke Balls all around his belt and vest.

"Ok, now I know something's up with him." Rudy decides to follow him, and realizes that he's been stealing Pokemon all day.

"Well, I can't just start a Pokemon battle, he'll just steal my Pokemon. Looks like I'll have to use brute force for this."

Rudy rounded a corner, and caught the man off guard, he punched him in the face, and he went reeling backwards. The man however, was very swift. Rudy had underestimated him. The man was a blur, giving out 6 punches in the time it took for someone to use 1. Rudy was up against the wall fast. And before he could tell, his Pokemon had been taken.

When Rudy finally came to himself, his Pokemon were gone, and he was very mad.

"Okay, thanks."
She walks and quickly pierces the man in the neck, causing the man to lose conciousness.
"First step, complete."

Archie: I'm not finished yet. Mightyena use Crunch!
Me: Raichu quick finish this with Thunderbolt!
Jake: Quagsire help Raichu out with Mud Bomb!
*The two attacks combine to make an Electric Mud Ball which hits Mightyena*
Archie: Not bad you two. I'll catch up with you later.
*Archie runs twords the sub*
Cptn. Stern: No we can't let him escape into the ocean!
Me: No time for that. This place is gonna be flooded!
Jake: That's just like Team Aqua to flood a city with people in it. Quick Alakazam use Teleport!
Alakazam: Got it.
*In a flash of light all the people in Slateport dissapear leaving the flooded city desserted*

"Now, Samuel," The ROGUE grunt says, "With the sun and the moon so close, Luntone and Solrock can draw extrordinary amounts of energy using the move Cosmic Power. With the large amounts of energy from space that Lunatone and Solrock will gain by using Cosmic Power combined with their already deep connection with space, we can use multiple Lunatone and Solrock to call upon Deoxys! Just look! Our plan is already starting to take place!"
Samuel looks out the Pokemon Center window to see 20 Lunatone and Solrock using Cosmic Power, though the move seems to be seriously enhanced.
"Samuel, I am not a ROGUE grunt," the person says. "I am Chiron." Chiron steps out of the Pokemon Center, and still with his grunt disguise on, standing in front of the Lunatone and Solrock, shouts, "Deoxys, come to me! Together, we shall rule the world!"

*Spots Cyrus with hold of Sabrina and Maylene*
"At last... I just need the woman of spunk now-"
Misty: "Not so fast! Starmie, Hydro Pump!"
"Allow me to join in on that. Cyrus, you should remember me from New Mauville. Let me get this straight: you will use Sabrina for control, Maylene for power, and Misty for accuracy? Forget it! I need to imprison you, for Isa and-"
Cyrus: "Stop. Look above you and around you."
*Looks around* "Really, detonator bombs? Give me a break!"

*Mossdeep City*
Me: Phew we made it. Is every one all right?
Cptn Stern: Everyone is present and accounted for.
Jake: That's good news. Nice job Alakazam as always.
Alakazam: Much appreciated Jake.
Me: Now to find Joey and the others.
Jake: You guys should hang out at the Pokemon Center for now.
Name Rater: Will do. Come on everyone.
*As the group of people heads to the Pokemon Center a man approches the two*
?: Hello you two.
Me: Wait who are you?
Chairman: Why I'm the chairman of the Pokemon Fan Club. May I have a look at your Pokemon?
Jake: Sure why not.
Me: Alright.
*Jake and Tyler send out all their Pokemon*

Deoxys comes flying down at very fast speeds, and lands in front of Charon."Your wish is my command, master of space"
"Deoxys, I belive that there is a traitor of ROGUE that needs to learn a lesson. Give Isa what she deserves," Deoxys immediately flies off.
"Wait," Samuel says, in shock, "Are you sending Deoxys after the Isa that I know?"
"Yes," Charon responds.
"And Isa used to work for ROGUE?"
"Yes, but with Deoxys' help, she will be back in our hands soon."

Rudy follows the man that had just stolen his Pokemon, and noticed that they stopped in an alleyway. Rudy had to find a hiding spot, and hid beneath a cardboard box. He made a small peephole in the box, and watched.

The man took off his cloak, and what was underneath was pure ugly. He had 6 faces, 6 arms and legs, 6 everything! Rudy wanted to vomit, but he didn't want to give away his cover.

"I don't get it. Is that, actually physically possible?"

Rudy then understood. The man picked up some ancient stone, and almost immediately, they were split back into 6 different men.

Rudy recognized the 6 men almost immediately. Resix, Blusix, Browsix, Yellosix, Purpsix, and Greesix. The Hexagon Brothers.

"Hahah!! Look at this haul you guys!" said Resix proudly.

"I know! Group hug!!" said Purpsix. They all get together, and group hug.

"Hey! Let's go find the boss!" said Browsix. They all get up to leave, when you make your presence known, Snake style.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going! Give me back my Pokemon!!" said Rudy.

The Hexagon Brothers were in shock, and you realized that this battle would have to be done by hand.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KHComplete#p/c/3F90F9C8F6B1F9EB/46/KNrsbFl8iMs

OoC: No outside Characters Boddy.
In: *Sees a Deoxys* "Oh no you don't!" *Quickly takes control of Deoxys* "Deoxys, bring Charon to me." *Droxys nods it's head, then zooms off* "Cyrus, I can control so much of your plan. For example, I can get all the Steel type pokemon in existance to stop you now."
Misty: "YOU CAN?!?!? Talk about epic!"
Cyrus: "You wouldn't wih the bombs!"
"Oh that? Xatu, use Psychic to take the flames and put the bombs in an American bomb factory."
Xatu: "TUTU!" *The flames hit Cyrus and the bombs go to America. At this time, Joey enlargens so everyone may see him and glows gray near the moon*

OoC: Cipher doesn't count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back