Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Welcome back Porygon-X!

"Alright, I'm good with that."
Pichu, when your done, come over so I can heal you."
(Yeah! I'm like, evilish now)

OoC: Sorry everyone, jirachinick and I had to make an interesting ending. Whether you knock us out or not is up to strategy.

*Looks at pokeballs on a table labeled "Legends Unclaimed"*
"What are these?"
*Picks a Pokeball. Opens it, Mew appears*
"Cool... I have a Mew! It's.. so cute!"

RE: A New Dawn RPG. The end is near... Boddy is making an interesting sideplot while a Pichu wreaks havoc!

"Welp, I'm just going to take a small nap. Wake me up when they get here so my Lv. 60 Jirachi can lay an Iron Headed misery on them." *Falls asleep*

RE: A New Dawn RPG. The end is near... Boddy is making an interesting sideplot while a Pichu wreaks havoc!

Kate: No not my Ninetails. Suicune go!
Glacia: Glaile your up! Now use Protect!
Kate: Suicune use Calm Mind!

Bruno: Your pretty good. Hitmonchan go!
Me: Alright Azelf use Psychic!
Bruno: Hitmonchan use Bullet Punch!

Flint: Ugh I'm almost out of Pokemon. Magmortar let's go!
Jake: Alakazam use Psychic!
Flint: Magmortar use Flamethrower!

"Ok."
*Looks at Pichu's rampage*
"Wow, I might need to stop that rampage."
*Pichu attacks the last remaining item reminding Poke of his sister*

Glacia: Now Glaile use Crunch!
Kate: Suicune use Surf!

Bruno: Just one more form me and you move on. Machamp!
Me: Alright Azelf finish this with Psychic!
Bruno: Machamp get in one final hit with Bullet Punch!

Flint: I'm almost done. Infernape go!
Jake: Alakazam finish this with Psychic!
Flint: Infernape use Mach Punch to get in one last hit for me!

*Jirachi then does something remarkable while Joey slept. Jirachi reversed time back to the battle with Karen, with Umbreon and Murkrow knocked out.*
Karen: "I'm not sure what just happened. I thought I was in the hospital..."
"I thought I was in the champion room..."
Karen: "Well, let's resume. Vileplume, let's go!"
"I see that my Camerupt is up... Eruption!"
Karen: "Vileplume, can you do Sleep Powder for me please?"

Bruno: You have done well Tyler. Proceed.
Flint: Whew! Burnt right down to cinders. Move forward for you next battle.
Me: Alright Jake let's wait for Kate to finish up.
Jake: I have the feeling she'll win anyways.
Glacia: Walrein your turn!
Kate: Suicune return. Medicham go!
Glacia: Walrein use Body Slam!
Kate: Meidcham use Hi Jump Kick!
*The attacks colide but the force of High Jump Kick knocks out Walrein*
Glacia: That wad impressive. You may move on.
Kate: C'mon guys let's go!
Me and Jake: Right!

*The Vileplume faints*
Karen: "Can you just proceed please? Oh, who is this?" *Sees Tyler, Jake, and Kate walk through the door* "You four may proceed. Poke' has taken over bad power in the other room. He is behind the champions right now; I can feel it. Beat the champions and proceed!"

Me: Umm that was easy.
Jake: Maybe a little to easy.
Kate: Who cares let's just prepare for our final battle.
Me: Right I'll heal our Pokemon.
*Tyler uses a Max Revive on each of the fainted Pokemon*

*Joey rushes in to find Cynthia kicking and punching Poke'*
Cynthia: "GOD DAM* YOU, YOU LITTLE B****!!! YOU THINK YOU CAN TERRORIZE US?!? HAH!!! YOU AREN'T EVEN WORTH A WORTHLESS LITTLE MAGIKARP!!!" *Turns to see Joey*
"Thank god it's you! Look, call the cops, then we will battle. This twerp was about to strike us with that darn Pichu about the same time as last time!" *Goes back to beating on Poke'*
"...Dang..." *Gets pokegear out*

Me: Is this some kind of show?
Jake: Who cares let's just call the cops and get this over with.
Kate: I don't understand boys sometimes.
*All the guys in the room look at Kate*
Kate: Hey don't blame me.

The Dark Will sends out another pokemon. This time, a Houndoom. Realizing he was at a disadvantage, Rudy returned Gallade, and instead, brought out Buizel.

"Buizel! Aqua Jet!" shouted Rudy. Dark Will expected this, and immediately shot out, "Dark Pulse!" A large ray of evil was shot out of the Houndoom's mouth, and Buizel was knocked far back against the wall. He got up meekly, but fell to the Houndoom's immense strength.

"Buizel! Please get up!" shouted Rudy. Suddenly, the Buizel began to glow, and before Rudy's eyes, his team got even more stronger. Buizel had evolved into Floatzel. Rudy cheered, and he said, "Oh, wow! Floatzel!" Go! Aqua Jet!" Due to Floatzel's evolution, its Aqua Jet was speedier than ever, and it hit the Houndoom quicker than Dark Will had an opportunity to counter.

Officer Jenny: "Hello Joey, something we can help with?"
"Yes. A young boy named Poke' attempted to destroy the Elite Four physically."
Officer Joy: "I heard about that. Where is the culprit?"
"Being beaten down by Cynthia in the Champion room."
Officer Jenna: "I heard what you said loud and clear. The J trio is on it's way!"
*Hangs up* "They're coming."

Me: Well while we wait. What do you guys want to do?
Jake: I have no idea.
Kate: Dance party anyone?
Me: Well it's something. Alright Joey turn up that radio if you would.

*Turns up the radio only to hear nothing* "Stupid thing..." *Joey shakes the pokegear only to hear the end of a speech saying "...Galactic rises!" followed by "Hot 'n' Cold"*

Me: Wait what?!
Kate: Did that thing just say...
Jake: Yeah it did but how?

*The J trio comes and takes Poke' away from the building when Jirachi shouts something*
Jirachi: "I see a person... Almost bald... It's Charon!"
"What does the old bat want now?"
Jirachi: "A battle with the champions will let me think."
"OK, come on Cynthia!"
Cynthia: "My pleasure. Spiritomb, let's start with you."
"Empoleon, SPOTLIGHT!"

Me: Lance let's begin.
Lance: Indeed. Gyrados let's go!
Me: Raichu your up!

Kate: Alright Blue your mine!
Blue: Pleasure. Pidgeot go!
Kate: Jolteon begin!

Jake: Guess that leaves only one person.
Wallace: Yep me. Now Go Wailord!
Jake: A Wailord huh? Go Torterra!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back