Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Started, NOT taking registrations!

"Oh! I almost forgot!"
*Runs to Maylene*
"You okay?"

Me: Maylene are you alright.
Maylene: I think so. Remind me never to mess with that Natu ever.
Me: Done. Well I guess we'd better get going.

"Yeah, that Natu has attacked me twice, I just never learn."
*Stares at the Natu*
"Why does it attack people anyway, natural habit?"

*Looks at its expression*
"I think that it's not that it doesn't like humans, but more that it loves Joey, so much, that it would never let anything hurt him."

Me: Makes sense. It's kinda like me and my dad's Dragonite. Although he knows who's friend and who's foe.
In B: Right cause Dargonite are really intelligent.

I guess so... either that or it does not want anything to mess with it. Where should we go? Maybe break into teams?

Me: Good idea we'll attract less atention from ROUGE that way.
In B: I'll go with Tyler just in case.

OK, we need one team for focusing on ROUGE, one for focusing on gyms. I'll go where Isa wants, as I really think she should do the gyms for a while to build confidence and get super pumped for ROUGE. Besides that, she just recovered. But Isa can do what she wants. Where do you want to go?

Me: Well... hmmm... I kinda want to do the Gyms but I guess I'll deal with ROUGE. Besides I kinda want to help a Pokemon that some of Cyrus's people toke.
In B: I'll deal with ROUGE to. We'll send you any info we can.

"I need to get my pokemon super ready for ROUGE battles, so that we can fight side by side! I'll will work with Joey on the gyms!"

OK! So, let's see... *Hands Tyler and Brandon paperwork from Cyrus's desk* Use that when you need it.
OoC: When is Brandon coming back?
In: Saying Nate left for home already, that leaves Isa and I to the gyms. Poke', follow whoever. We might also do contests too, as ROUGE seems to love to attack those. *Opens town map* Okay, so we are here. On our way to the fourth gym *points to mountain town*, we will have to go past the desert, which has an illusionary tower and a weird rock, then we will have to go up Mount Chimney, go down the Jagged Pass, and reach the town. We will also be able to relax in the town with the Hot Springs there.
OoC2: Finished researching this part. Play.

OoC: He said he was at a Boy Scout Camp for 10 day. In all honesty I have no idea.
Me: Sounds good. In the meantime we'll check Fallarbor Town and see what's going on there.

Actually, I suggest you check out Meteor Falls. Ready to go Isa?

Okay, see you guys! *Walks out of Mauville to this route:*
Route_111.png

According to my Town Map and Pokegear, we need to take a left right after the desert. *Points to somewhat close house* That house has 4 trainers in it. I think we should avoid it if we have this long walk up ahead.

Me: Okay. Let's get going. Brandon you might want to know this now.
In B: What?
Me: We'll have to go through the Fiery Path to get to our destination.
In B: Judging by the name it must be full of Fire types.
Me: Correct. Let's avoid as many battles as possible to ensure the safety of our Pokemon.

*After walking for 5 minutes* OK, we are near the desert. If you want to see what is in the tower there *points to it*, then we should go in. If not, let's go to Route 112 and go up the car to the top of Mount Chimney.

Me: That desert looks like it has heavy sandstorms. We'll just stick with the Fiery Path.
In B: Yeah I don't want sand in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back