Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. With only 4 people playing, sign-ups in 5 days!

Hey guys!
*Notices the fire*
That doesn't look good.
Draco: Dragonite!
Me: Perfect timing Draco. Now use Ice Beam on this!
*Draco fires a beam of ice at the fire*

RE: A New Dawn RPG. With only 4 people playing, sign-ups in 5 days!

Isa runs back towards the truck thinking
How could I have forgotten about that one?!

RE: A New Dawn RPG. With only 4 people playing, sign-ups in 3 days! These will be sent by PM.

*Starts up truck* Hop in Tyler! We need to get back to Petalburg to get those gym badges! Oh wait, maybe now would be a good time to break into two groups. One to spy, one to take the gyms.

RE: A New Dawn RPG. With only 4 people playing, sign-ups in 3 days! These will be sent by PM.

Good idea but before we go the mail Pidgey just came and gave me a few letters.
*hands the letters to everyone*

I got one from someone named Red. He said that he is waiting for us in Petalburg and will appear when we beat the gym leaders.
OoC: Contradictory to what the game has for Red, I will make him talk!

She hold the letter, pretty much confused.
What do we need these for?

*Opens Letter*
"Mine is from someone named Blue. He said the same thing yours did Joey. That's kind of odd."
*Stares at letters in confusions*

"Mine is from Green, and says the same thing. What kind of kids are these guys?"
Isa is confused.

OoC: Who is Green? I was going off of the game.

Mine's from someone named May. Says here we should meet her at the Pokemon Center in Petalburg.

OoC:There are 3 people, Red, Blue, and Green

OoC: OK, gotcha.
In: Head for Petalburg?

"Sounds like the best idea, Petalburg it is."

*Starts up the truck*
OoC: Got to go for a bit. Direct to Petalburg and make any ROUGE stops that you want.

"Okay...this is wierd."
Isa stares at the note, confused.

I can't belive I'm gonna see my father again after all this time. Wonder what he's been up to?

"Wait, how long has it been since you've seen your dad?"

"Wait, we're going to see your dad?"

Three years if I remeber right. He's been training his Pokemon preparing for the day he faces me.

"Do you not like him?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back