Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. With only 4 people playing, sign-ups in 3 days! These will be sent by PM.

I like him alot. He just wants our battle to be fun is all.

RE: A New Dawn RPG. With only 4 people playing, sign-ups in 3 days! These will be sent by PM.

"Then why are you seperated?"

Like I said he wanted to train for our battle and to stop ROUGE. He did give Dragonite to me as my garudian.

"Hmph...parents. I always thought it would be interesting to have..."

Wait do you hear something?

"I hear...rumbling..."

That doesn't sound good. Since my father's Dragonite is outside he should be able to see what's going on.

*Hears the rumbling* You don't think... J?!?

You mean the hunter but didn't she die at Lake Valor?

Maybe, but who knows...

Your right we can't risk anything right now. Isa open the door and let Draco in here. If that rumbling was Hunter J then she might capture him.

OoC: Have to leave for bed soon. And I got to the semis in the KO tourny! I am left with LL, bacon, and CCloud...

Congrats Man!

"No problem."
Isa jumps out of the van and calls out for the Dragonite.

RE: A New Dawn RPG. With only 4 people playing, sign-ups in 2 days! These will be sent by PM.

*Joey sees an airship* Oh my god... It is J...

RE: A New Dawn RPG. With only 4 people playing, sign-ups in 2 days! These will be sent by PM.

"Man oh man..."
Isa runs up a ridge and reaches for the airship as she is flying in the air...

OOC: You decide what happens, Joeypals

OoC: No prob! And the people who sign-up will jump in at Petalburg. As we are still at Lavaridge, we can drag this plot out for about 6 more days before we need to be at Petalburg.
In: *J lands right by the pokemon center, charging in*
OoC2: Scratch what I said about Lavaridge. We should be in Mauville on our way to Petalburg.

OOC: So...does my character catch the airship or fall?

OoC: As I want some evil person to die soon like I was trying to make Cyrus die, but you people would not let me, you caught it.

OOC: Thank you and...I'm sorry? If Cyrus died to soon, then who would be the main enemy?

IC:Thank godness...
Isa starts climg up the rest of the airship.

*While Isa is going up the airship, Joey to steathily walking to the pokemon center, trying not to be seen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back