Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. With only 4 people playing, sign-ups in 2 days! These will be sent by PM.

"Okay...up we go."
Isa finally makes it to the door entrance and opens the door.
Okay, now I need to get the the control room soon and stealthy!

RE: A New Dawn RPG. With only 4 people playing, sign-ups in 2 days! These will be sent by PM.

*Wakes up in van*
"Hey you guysm what I miss."
*Notices the airship*
"Whoa, apparantly a lot."

J: Drapion, Cross Poison on that Nurse-
Me: STOP! I am sick and tired of you and your hunting of poor pokemon! Time to show you what this region is made of! Numel *attaches angel wings*, Xatu, spotlight!

*Looks over at Joey*
"Wow, Joey looks mad."
*Notices Hunter J*
"Hey, I know who that is."

Isa starts heading for the control room when 3 ROUGE agents stand in front of her.
Oh boy...

"Come on kid! Why don't you use your pokemon this time?!"
"I'd rather not..."

J: That's it! Drapion, Ariados, let's kill this guy! *Goes to throw pokeballs when...*
Me: Numel, now! *Numel flies into J while using ember*
J: Gah! Time to kill this brat!

Me: Don't even try it. Joey let me and Draco take care of this creep.

Alright, you help. Numel, get back here!
J: All right! Drapion, hit that new brat with Cross Poison! Ariados, same thing, but on the brat with Xatu!
Me: Xatu, direct Ariados's attack onto J with Psychic!

Draco use Draco Meteor on Drapion!

*Brings Pichu out of Pokeball*
"Pichu, when I tell you to, attack, ok?"
Pichu: Pichu!
*Nods head*

"What are you going to do kid?!"
"Well, now that I think about it...
THIS!"
Isa jumps in the air and does a complete backflip, landing in front and out of the way of the two grunts.
"See you next time suckers!"

*Drapion is hit along with Ariados. J is hit with Joey's moves*
J: YOUCH! *Falls*

She finally reaches the entrance to the control room, and sees a HUGE man blocking the door.
Okay...no worries...

"Ok, Pichu, now!"
*Pichu uses Thundershock on Joey.*
"I'm sorry Joey, but I have to take out Hunter J."
*Stares at Hunter J*
"She can only be killed to people who were close to her in the past. Otherwise, she can easily get away.... Hey sis."

"Wha?!? She's your sister...?

*Stares at Joey*
"Yes, rivals for life, we both took our seperate ways, we know everything about each other. I could use any of her mechanics with ease, and take them down the same way."
*Looks at Hunter J*
"One more battle sis. Might as well. You won't last on Earth for long."

*Joey then slinks out of the building, looking for Isa*

*Opens backpack. Grabs Pokeball.*
"You know who this is don't you. Your strongest pokemon, and your most trusted partner. You lost it last time we saw each other."
*Puts Pokeball in Hunter J's hand. But doesn't let go.*
"I believe I "lost" my Pokemon as well at the same time. My strongest as well, but only enough strength to last one more battle. You in, or out?"
OoC: Anyone want to be Hunter J? Or should I?

OoC: You can.

OoC: OK
IC:
Me: Well...
Hunter J: *Looks at Pokeball*
"Fine."
*Grabs Pokeball from pocket. Hands it to Poke*
"One last battle. Loser gets death."
Me: "Your on."
*Grabs Pokeball*
"You ready?"

Status
Not open for further replies.