Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. With only 4 people playing, sign-ups in 1 day! These will be sent by PM.

OoC: I always loved thier old motto I don't know why they had to change it.

In
Miror B: Ludicolo use Swords Dance again!
Me: It's to late to attack now. Draco come down on Ludicolo!
Miror B: No you messed up groove!

Me: & %%%%%%%%%%
Miror B: XXX

RE: A New Dawn RPG. With only 4 people playing, sign-ups in 1 day! These will be sent by PM.

"System Hardrive, Welcome, Hunter J. Please give a command."
Isa grins and says
"Release all captures."

Me: Alright Draco that's enough for now. I'm gonna find Joey and Isa.
Miror B: Mark my words kid I'll get you!!!
Me: Yeah in 5000 years from now.

OoC: Did you answer the question jirachinick?
In: Oy, you really need to stop prancing around and help me get out of here!
OoC2: Just something for anyone to see. Big Brother will reopen tomorrow, but I am deciding to make season 10 the all star season. Thank you!

*Inisde Hunter J's ship*

Man this thing is huge. How am I gonna find Joey and Isa in a place like this?
Jessie: Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light!
James: Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Meowth: Meowth that's right!
Me: I'm guessing Team Rocket is on board also. Hey that gives me an idea. Pikachu go!
Pikachu: Pikachu Pika!
Me: Pikachu I'm gonna need your help to find Joey and Isa. Think you can listen to any sound you hear?
*Pikachu nods in response*
Me: Great now let's go!

OoC: You realize I am in a locked room with them, yes?

OoC: The question for the rating of the game? yes
IC: Me: "Gyrados, Earthquake!"
*Gyrados hits the ground with his tail making the ground shake*
J: "Feraligatr, jump and use Ice Fang!"
*Feraligatr jumps and dives toward Gryados preparing an Ice Fang*

OoC: Right forgot about that. Then I'll have to look around.

In
Me: I think we found them.
*The door opens*
Pikachu: Pika?
Me: Nope just the kitchen. Oh well I am kinda hungry.
???: Freeze intruder!
Me: What I can't have a little snack?
Magma Grunt 1: Not unless you decide to join ROUGE.
Me: How about I just eat anyway. Pikachu use Thundershock!
Magma Grunt 2: Well we didn't see that one coming.
*Pikachu zaps the two grunts knocking them out*
Me: You hungry Pikachu?
Pikachu: Pika!
Me: Alright then let's eat! Come on out guys!

RE: A New Dawn RPG. New sign-ups start today! They will end when the 4 playing hit Petalburg. These will be sent by PM.

*Joey then finds a bat and hits the Rocket trio with them, knocking them out. A key falls out of Meowth's paw, the key that let's people unlock the door Joey is locked behind. He carefully opens the door and quickly locks Jessie, James, and Meowth in the room.
OoC: Jirachinick, you need to answer the question to get a possible 5 rare candies you can use in any way you want instead of me randomly doing the level-up. It asked what pokemon is hardly seen in the anime, but is OU in battling.

RE: A New Dawn RPG. New sign-ups start today! They will end when the 4 playing hit Petalburg. These will be sent by PM.

Man that was good. Oh there's still a few cans of Pokemon food. Guess J doesn't want anyone she capures to starve. I'll take these just to be safe. Okay Sneasel and Bagon return. Monferno you try to find Isa while Pikachu and I look for Joey.
Monferno: Mon?
Pikachu: Pika Pika. Pikachu!
Monfeno: Mon Monfer!
Me: Alright let's go!

OoC: On this forum, or is on a different forum?
Me: "Gyrados, get out of the way!"
*Gyrados gets hit by Ice Fang in the tail*
"Quick, Gyrados, use Earthquake!"
*Gyrados slams Feraligatr into the ground caausing an Earthquake."

OoC: The question is about pokemon in general.

OoC: BUMP! Jirachinick, I need an answer. Otherwise, I will get the two rare candies by default.

Me: Think we'll be able to find Joey and Isa in a place like this Pikachu?
Pikachu: Pika.
Me: I just hope Monferno is doing a better job then we are.

*Meanwhile*
Monferno: Mon Monferno? Monferno? Mon Mon?

She waits for Torchic and Nuzleaf to break through the door, and runs into Joey while she is running out.
"Ow...you okay?"

Yeah, just fine. What's up with the Monferno behind you?

"Monferno what?"
She turns around to see the Pokemon.
"Oh. I released all of Hunter J's captures by hacking into the head control."

Well that was easy. Good thing I had Monferno look for you two.

She smirks and says
"Good thing I released all the pokemon. Lets go!"

Alright. Monferno return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back