Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. New sign-ups start today! They will end when the 4 playing hit Petalburg. These will be sent by PM.

*Follows Isa and Tyler*
OoC: We need to get to Petalburg sometime within the next 3 days so I can narrow down the registrations and have 6 people play along. I want to keep things limited now. When was the last time I did level-ups? Oh yeah, Rare Candies! Jirachinick did not respond, so I will take the third prize. The winner is Culex, getting 5 Rare candies. Feed them to whoever. Aggie gets three. The answer was Jirachi, making only one real appearence in the anime, all the other times being spirit-like cameos.

RE: A New Dawn RPG. New sign-ups start today! They will end when the 4 playing hit Petalburg. These will be sent by PM.

OoC:Cool, thanks man.
I give one to Torchic, one to Togepi, and one to Nuzleaf.

Maybe we could Teleport there instead of hi-jacking a van or something like that.

Also, I will be pretty inactive after today, school is going to start.

IC:

She reaches the edge of the airship.
"Anybody see some parachutes?"

No not on my end. We'll keep looking though.

"Okay...that's cool!"
She spots some jetpacks in the corner of the room.
"You guys want to try those out instead?"

OoC: I am using both of mine on Numel. How about you Culex? How are you using your 5?
In: "Here you go Numel!" *Numel eats the 2 Rare Candies, becoming level 26* "Let's take the jetpacks, although I am wondering how my pokemon that do not have pokeballs will do..."

OoC: Not yet I want to save them. Never know when they'll come in handy.
In: Alright I'm good with the jetpacks.

OoC: No prob! I will just mark a picture of a rare candy and put x5 by it so I can remember. And Isa, you never picked items from the bag I found at the Jagged Pass.

Oh. What were the items?

She tosses Joey, Poke and....(Culex).

OoC: Whatever you want. I will add pictures of the items with exception of items that do not exist in the games, like angel wings, by our names.

Um...how many? 5...was it?

I found 1 Sun Stone...1 Thunderstone...
3 Revives...

OoC: Yep! I will add pictures for you on the front.

OoC: Woops, sorry, forgot to respond, to late to answer?
IC: "Now Gyrados, use Earthquake one more time to finish Feraligatr!"
*Gyrados slams his tail one more time and KOs Feraligatr*
J: "Good job Feraligatr"
*Feraligatr smiles at J, and slowly turns to dust.*
Me: "You did great Gyrados."
*Gyrados smiles at Poke, then slowly starts to turn to dust. Feraligatr and Gyrados have now disapeared from the world*
"Now J, it's time for you to leave this world. Set your pokemon free, then I'll finish you."
*Poke looks at J with a dark evil look*
"You know I'm not afraid to finish you without your pokemon being let free, so do it now."
J: *Grabs pokeballs, and sets Pokemon free*
"Goodbye."
Me: *Grabs knife from pocket*
"You remember this, don't you? This was Dad's knife. It has saved us plenty of times, but this time, it won't be saving you."
*Stabs knife into J's chest*
"You killed Dad with this, so know it kills you."
*Walks away and looks for Joey*

OoC: It is too late.
In: *Fires up jetpacks*

*Walks around*
"Joey! Isa! Where are you guys?"
*Notices Joey with a jetpack*
"Joey? What are you doing?"

Me: Phew that was alot of fun. You okay Pikachu?
Pikachu: Pika!
Me: Well that's good.

"I'm getting the jetpacks fired up to fly to Petalburg! Come on!"

"OK, I'm coming!"
*Runs over toward Joey. Grabs a jetpack, and puts it on.*

"Everyone ready?"
OoC: So you know ahead of time, I am not blasting us straight to Petalburg.

"Ready whenever."
OoC: Yep, not straight to Petalburg

"Let's go!" *Joey's jetpack takes off along with his pokemon's jetpacks. Pikachu is flying and Numel is floating along with his wings*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back