Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. New sign-ups start today! They will end when the 4 playing hit Petalburg. These will be sent by PM.

*Poke's jetpack goes off*
"Woohoo!"

RE: A New Dawn RPG. New sign-ups start today! They will end when the 4 playing hit Petalburg. These will be sent by PM.

Me: Hang on Pikachu.
Pikachu: Pika Pika!
Me: Lets-a go!

She jumps out with the jetpack.
"Wow...these are pretty cool."

*Checks gauge* "Oh-oh... Someone did not charge these... We will have to descent."
OoC: For those interested in joining, you still have time! I am picking a top 6! Ironically, I have 6 registrations, but I want to see if anyone else is interested.

Great anyone got an idea of how to recharge these?

*Runs out of gas and starts falling* "Aah!" *Parachute shoot out over Vertandurf* "Well, at least we got somewhere..."

Me: Well we're gone. AIYEEEEEEEE!
Draco: Dragonite!
Me: Hey perfect timing Draco.
*Looks at the Pokemon Center and Poke Mart*
Me: Well this place is pretty close to Petalburg.

*Lands by Verdanturf cave, scaring a dude with a Sudowoodo off* "Wierd... Well, let's go you five!"
Pikachu: Pika pika!
Numel: Num...
Bayleef: LEAF!
Prinplup: *Makes penguin noise*
Xatu: TUTU!

As she is falling, she doesn't scream, but yet thinks of a logical solution out of this.
"I...what do I do?"

Xatu: TUTUTUTUTUTUTU! XATU! *A bright flash stretches the entire region, making everyone come to Verdanturf* Xatu...

"Oh, that's good. Thanks Xatu."

*Hears explosion in Vertanturf tunnel* "What the heck is up with ROUGE lately?!?"

I have no idea. Let's check it out.

*Goes into Vertanturf Tunnel*
"where could it have come from?"

"I believe there was an annexed grass section that links with the cave. Maybe we should check there..."

"Okay."
She starts to look around or the section.

*Walks down the little path in Verdanturf Tunnel to find the thing that made the noice*
OoC: We need to end this in 2 days guys, at least getting to Petalburg anyway. I have 8 registrations and more that can come!

Dang.
Joeypals, this is sad.

"Okay, do you want me to disengage it?"

OoC: Why is it sad?
In: "First of all, we need to find out what we are dealing with." *Steps outside*

BUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back