• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~NEED CHEAP STAPLES!+Donphan and Yanmega Prime!~{H}Come take a look!~

Afro-G said:
Yakkov said:
Okay, how about we do this:

1 Foil Water Energy (Call Of Legends)
1 Seeker
2 Sage's Training
2 Copycat
1 Professor Juniper
1 Professor Oak's New Theory
1 Rescue Energy RH

for your

1x Typhlosion Prime (Promo)
2x Quilava HS (A little played)
1x Cyndaquil HS
2x Junk Arm
I can do that if that's what you want to do. Is there anything else you need that you didn't already list?

Um... you wouldn't happen to have two common Ninetails from the Call of Legends theme deck would you? I can't find the deck box in stores.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~NEED CHEAP STAPLES!+Donphan and Yanmega Prime!~{H}Come take a look!~

Yakkov said:
Afro-G said:
Yakkov said:
Okay, how about we do this:

1 Foil Water Energy (Call Of Legends)
1 Seeker
2 Sage's Training
2 Copycat
1 Professor Juniper
1 Professor Oak's New Theory
1 Rescue Energy RH

for your

1x Typhlosion Prime (Promo)
2x Quilava HS (A little played)
1x Cyndaquil HS
2x Junk Arm
I can do that if that's what you want to do. Is there anything else you need that you didn't already list?

Um... you wouldn't happen to have two common Ninetails from the Call of Legends theme deck would you? I can't find the deck box in stores.
You mean the non-holo ones? I don't have any of those, sorry. :/

Since you didn't post in my thread lately.
I have 4 PONT,4 Sages,2 Judge and 2 Copycat For trade if you're still interested

Hey i need your 3 kingdra prime but dont have any of your wants, are you willing to sell

CML for:
1x Samurott (Ability)
1x Swanna (1 RH)
1x Scrafty
1x Snivy #1 (1 RH, 2 LP)
1x Servine #3
1x Simisage (RH)
1x Ducklett
1x Gurdurr (RH)

Hey afro! Did you get my PM? Please check!

CML for:
1x Samurott (Ability)

Afro, do you have any Expedition electric energy?

CML for Mew Prime and Samurott ability

Do you have any Lv.Xes?

Do you have any mint bulk commons and uncommons?

i like your 1 kingdra prime... i have FA zekrom, 2 judge, 2 seeker, 2 sage (1RH), 2 copy cat... maybe we can make a deal?

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Primes,Full Arts,Staples,and More!~{H}RDL Full,Mew, Machamp Prime+More!~

Scotland in the UK here that okay?

Could you see my list (in my sig) for these:
Audino
Teddiursa
Bayleef
Espeon
Do you have a Flareon from Rising Rivals?

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Primes,Full Arts,Staples,and More!~{H}RDL Full,Mew, Machamp Prime+More!~

Bump #1! @Everyone who posted: If you are still interested in working out a trade with me just post back here.
I updated my thread with another Zekrom Full Art, some more primes, 2 EXs, an RDL, and some other good stuff.

CML for:
Entei HGSS20
1x Crobat Prime
3x Mew Prime
3x Machamp Prime
1x Raichu Prime
2x Slowking Prime
1x Lanturn Prime
1x Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend Full
1x Entei/Raikou Legend Bottom
1x Dialga/Palkia Legend Bottom Half
3x Zekrom Full Art
1x Kyogre EX CG
1x Tyranitar EX POP1

Thanks!

-PR101

i like your 1 kingdra prime... i have FA zekrom, 2 judge, 2 seeker, 2 sage (1RH), 2 copy cat... maybe we can make a deal?

T/S/S/E Wants:
xXx Seeker 3x
xXx Twins 2x

Your: 3x cinccino? LMK

Night Rose said:
Scotland in the UK here that okay?

Could you see my list (in my sig) for these:
Audino
Teddiursa
Bayleef
Espeon
Do you have a Flareon from Rising Rivals?

still interested :)

PokemonRulez101 said:
CML for:
Entei HGSS20
1x Crobat Prime
3x Mew Prime
3x Machamp Prime
1x Raichu Prime
2x Slowking Prime
1x Lanturn Prime
1x Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend Full
1x Entei/Raikou Legend Bottom
1x Dialga/Palkia Legend Bottom Half
3x Zekrom Full Art
1x Kyogre EX CG
1x Tyranitar EX POP1

Thanks!

-PR101
That's a lot of stuff... Do you have any of my wants?
ROFLiron said:
I don't think I can trade Kingdra Primes right now. Those aren't super big wants right now anyway. Is there anything else you want? Let me know.
PokePhenom said:
T/S/S/E Wants:
xXx Seeker 3x
xXx Twins 2x

Your: 3x cinccino? LMK
No thanks, I would rather get something a little bigger for my Cinccinos.
Night Rose said:
still interested :)
Not sure if I want to ship to another country unless I'm getting some of my bigger wants. Do you have any?

Yanmega Primes
Kingdra Prime
xXx Professor Juniper
xXx Pokemon Communication

T/S/S/E Wants:

xXx Copycat
xXx Junk Arm
xXx Professor Oak's new theory
xXx Rescue Energy
xXx Twins

I have these. I am interested in these

3x Zekrom FA