Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Bonsly said:
Blastoise king said:
How does it fit him and the 8th movie is noncanon so don't breath into it to much and where was the hint and what does a pokemon need to fit him no your opineon something logical

It fits him better than Dustox does it not. Heck since no one cares if it fits him then lets give Ash Maril! I have already said the hint several pages ago.
So because other pokemon don't fit ash as much as him then riolu fit him better that is like the worst logic ever you still didn't say why it fit him just that other pokemon don't what does a pokemon need to do to fit him there see I made the question easy now can you answer it and don't say the same thing you said about someother pokemon not fitting him as much because all your doing is showing me that you want him to get it and it not base on any real fact

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Rumor has it he might get Jessie's Seviper, that's what I've heard from one of my friends

y would he want here seviper? and more impportantly y wud she give it to him?

Blastoise king said:
Bonsly said:
Blastoise king said:
How does it fit him and the 8th movie is noncanon so don't breath into it to much and where was the hint and what does a pokemon need to fit him no your opineon something logical

It fits him better than Dustox does it not. Heck since no one cares if it fits him then lets give Ash Maril! I have already said the hint several pages ago.
So because other pokemon don't fit ash as much as him then riolu fit him better that is like the worst logic ever you still didn't say why it fit him just that other pokemon don't what does a pokemon need to do to fit him there see I made the question easy now can you answer it and don't say the same thing you said about someother pokemon not fitting him as much because all your doing is showing me that you want him to get it and it not base on any real fact

Okay first off, I have already said why it fits him. Second off yeah I want him to get it but so what. I didnt come up and say Ash needs A fighting type!

This is my first time reading this thread. I can see it's not the first time it was reported for a possible flame war. And I haven't seen one, yet. I heard the question was already answered, and I can't read through a few hundred posts of random stuff to find out what question there was.

As long as the discussion stays friendly, I'll leave this open. Any name calling or any not-cool behavior like that, and lockify. We cool? Cool.

Carry on

Yeah were cool. Anyways there is A rumor that Ash wont get his fifth pokemon till after 4th gym.

Bonsly said:
Yeah were cool. Anyways there is A rumor that Ash wont get his fifth pokemon till after 4th gym.
[chilled]I am so hopeing he get one by the 3rd gym then one by the 5th gym it would be so much better[/chilled]

Blastoise king said:
Bonsly said:
[chilled]I am so hopeing he get one by the 3rd gym then one by the 5th gym it would be so much better[/chilled]

I agree. Im tired of seeing the same old four pokemon over and over again. So I hope that he will get A new pokemon before the third gym or one of his pokemon evolve. (Most likely Aipom or Turtwig)

Bonsly said:
Blastoise king said:
Bonsly said:

I agree. Im tired of seeing the same old four pokemon over and over again. So I hope that he will get A new pokemon before the third gym or one of his pokemon evolve. (Most likely Aipom or Turtwig)

Hopfully it apiom it got old fast it does the same thing over at least with turtwig you get new thing becasue it still growing

wow people sure do like saying my name :p

anyway maybe ash catches a gabile to evolve into gabite and then it evolves into garchomp

cool said:

anyway maybe ash catches a gabile to evolve into gabite and then it evolves into garchomp

He never evo a pokemon that wasn't a starter that far.

Blastoise king said:
cool said:

ya that means it's about time that he does :D

Blastoise king said:
cool said:

What about Pidgeot?

And butterfree? (Even though it was easy to evolve)

Bonsly said:
Blastoise king said:
cool said:

What about Pidgeot?
Sorry by starter I aslo meant his begining pokemon but right after he finish he relese both of them

Blastoise king said:
Bonsly said:
Blastoise king said:
cool said:

What about Pidgeot?
Sorry by starter I aslo meant his begining pokemon but right after he finish he relese both of them

So you dont think Staravia will evolve? And if it does you think Ash will release it? You lost me there lol.

Bonsly said:
Blastoise king said:
Bonsly said:
Blastoise king said:
cool said:

What about Pidgeot?

So you dont think Staravia will evolve? And if it does you think Ash will release it? You lost me there lol.
Don't know why this got deleted anyway I mean pokemon that evo at low level and all the one he had were easy to evo then after there first evolution again it just another few levels.

coolz said:
Heys guys! Anyways Ash wil get Riolu!
I've said this so many time why there is no reason beside people own personal one that jusify the fact of him getting one at this point.

Blastoise king said:
coolz said:
Heys guys! Anyways Ash wil get Riolu!
I've said this so many time why there is no reason beside people own personal one that jusify the fact of him getting one at this point.

Your quirz.

Ash hardly ever evolves his pokemon to the final evolution. It's a shame because Garchomp can seriously own, but even if he did he would probably make it lose to some 1st stage evo.

If Paul evolved Chimchar fully that would really be strange. I mean he's already got torterra and weavile, 2 final evolution starters, what hax. 0.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back