Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

If yyou want to Dubble post ... just do it like this:

example:

blablablabla

(next day, nobody replys ... Oh I want to post something ... I click the EDIT button and I write::))

EDIT: blablablabla ...

:p

I think Ash need Gible (and evo), Shellos (but pink) and some ghost pokémon...for example Misdreavus!

M-quaza said:
If yyou want to Dubble post ... just do it like this:

example:

blablablabla

(next day, nobody replys ... Oh I want to post something ... I click the EDIT button and I write::))

EDIT: blablablabla ...

:p
I didn't double post. He just deleted his, so it looked like I double posted. And I jsut deleted the one that wasn't needed. Ya happy?

Ok. Back to the subject. Oh, and samuel_, he will never get a Misdreavus, because Zoey has one.

Listen, Ash wont get Blue Shellos for one simple reason. Zoey already has the pink one. Now this may make no sence to you but the Pink and Blue Shellos are one pokemon, just different colors. Thats how the pokedex defines them, and thats how it is. Like Plusle and Minun except its considered one pokemon. And Ash wont get A pokemon that A main rival has. Gligar, no Ash doesnt need two Flying types.

But he needs a rock type and thats like one of he best D&P rock ypes that I can think of.

Bonsly said:
Listen, Ash wont get Blue Shellos for one simple reason. Zoey already has the pink one. Now this may make no sence to you but the Pink and Blue Shellos are one pokemon, just different colors. Thats how the pokedex defines them, and thats how it is. Like Plusle and Minun except its considered one pokemon. And Ash wont get A pokemon that A main rival has. Gligar, no Ash doesnt need two Flying types.
Actually, Plusle and Minun are considered different pokemon in my thought because they learn different attacks as they grow levels.

Ground type whatever T_T he has never had one check Serebii

Yeah. What Zaraco says. And yes, he would have two flying types, but the thing about Gliscor is that it can't learn fly. I don't see why a pokemon is flying, but it can't learn fly. Like...Gyarados. Why in the world is he Flying when he could be one of the best Dragon pokemon avaliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back