Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Chimchar should have an advantage to Lucario but since the title says Buizel vs Lucario, it shows that it could be defeated by Lucario despite knowing strong various fire moves and Dig.

LOL! Since Lucario is part steel, fire from Chimchar will cause it to expand then water from buizel will cause it to contract. This might cause Lucario to explode.

Neither can I!!!!! Yeah I agree it was funny. HOw do you think the battle will go down? I think its gonna be like this:

Staravia vs Meditite (Staravia wins)
Staravia vs Machoke (Machoke wins)
Chimchar vs Machoke (Chimchar wins)
Chimchar vs Lucario (Lucario wins)
Buizel vs Lucario (Buizel wins)

Bonsly said:
shakir99 said:
BTW bonsly, r u armorandonomon?

On Serebii forums? No im not. And if there is a guy named that here on pokebeach then thats not me either lol.

well, theres this guy in serebii forums using the exact same avatar as yours...

as for the battles, i am quite sure that it will go that way.

I dno't know about other people but I find this thread boring now :/ Ever since my answer or the final Pokémon was 100% right I find this boring. :/ So unless he Oaks someone or releases someone I'm probably not going to post much :/

No he doesnt lose. Because the next episode summary clearly states that it is their last night in Veilstone so we know Ash will win his gym battle.

Well for the ranger episode I told you about, there was a summary for it that juts came up. And apparently Hunter J will be in that episode.

Yes she does. And it also shows a picture of her riding on top of her Salamence chasing after Ash, Buizel, Pikachu, and the Riolu.

shakir99 said:
could u post a link for that pic., please!
Sure I can get it up real quick. There are actually several pics.
The Fallen said:
Bonsly lives in Japanese so she could see the preview.

Im a he lol.
Okay here is the link (after you click it just scroll down a little bit and you can see them.) :

Aww shoot. My computor is messing up on me. Hold on let me try this again.

EDIT: Okay it should work now:

Sorry guys its just not working. Let me try something different though.

Okay here is the link:

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/special/ranger/information/03.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back