Wi-Fi Trades Axell Starr's Trade Thread: Dex complete, Now offering cloning services

RE: Axell Starr's Trade Thread: Dex nearly complete, 5/6iv Litwicks, now have 5iv Trapinch! [5/20 update]

I can tradeback for Tympole, but I need the dex entries for the whole Bronzor line. Piplup can wait. =]

Dex entry for a Tympole + a Bronzor to keep ok?

RE: Axell Starr's Trade Thread: Dex nearly complete, 5/6iv Litwicks, now have 5iv Trapinch! [5/20 update]

It was ok for me that you keep the 3 of them :/ I want anything in exchange, just the HA mudkip. I'm ready to trade when you want.

Just let me add you and I'm ready. Would you like me to keep all 3?

Edit: If you want to give me all of them, go ahead. I'm online in game so send a request when ready. =]

IGN is either Xzania or Alex.

Bumping. Nothing to update, really.

Hi!
I can get you: (I may need a couple of days to get these ready for you)
- HA squirtle
- HA farfetch'd
- HA zubat
- HA spiritomb
- HA eevee
- HA snorunt
- HA deerling
- Vivillon patterns: Marine(potentially infinite) / Polar / Continental / Elegant / Meadow
ALL KB

I'm looking for multiple copies of any legendary you may have (preference for Lugia, Ho-oh, Arceus). Would this be ok??

Also, if you want to get rid of those MultiScale Dratini and/or imperfect 5iv pokemon, I will gladly accept them.

I still have spares of the multi scale Dratini, they should all be 5iv, with one misplaced iv. Also, I have Arceus up the butt that I've had for over 3 or so years. >.> You can have it. I'll check Bank for a list of others i have multiple of. (I do have Celebi and Jirachi as well, same with mew.)

I'm interested in a Medow and Marine Vivi, and an HA Deerling and Zubat.

Axell Starr said:
I still have spares of the multi scale Dratini, they should all be 5iv, with one misplaced iv. Also, I have Arceus up the butt that I've had for over 3 or so years. >.> You can have it. I'll check Bank for a list of others i have multiple of. (I do have Celebi and Jirachi as well, same with mew.)

I can get you 1 meadow Vivillon and as many Marine Vivillon, HA Deerling, HA Zubat as you want. I just need time to breed them.

How many Dratinis, Arceus, Celebi, Jirachi, Mew are you willing to trade?
And are any of them hacked?

newbarktown said:
Axell Starr said:

I can get you 1 meadow Vivillon and as many Marine Vivillon, HA Deerling, HA Zubat as you want. I just need time to breed them.

Will one of each do?

Axell Starr said:
newbarktown said:

Will one of each do?

Yes, certainly! I'm offering 4 different pokemon and you're offering 5. Do you want my fifth to be anything in particular?

I have a full pokedex, so it doesn't matter too much for me. =] If it feels a little more fair to you for me to get 5 in retrn, I'll take an HA leek holding bird.

If you still need the HA Piplup, I could get one for you real quick. I'd like a male Jolly Scraggy in return.

Galaxy Hunter said:
If you still need the HA Piplup, I could get one for you real quick. I'd like a male Jolly Scraggy in return.

Could you clone my shiny Braixien instead for one of my Scraggy? I have a friend that loves purple and she'd love to have a clone.

Axell Starr said:
Galaxy Hunter said:

Could you clone my shiny Braixien instead for one of my Scraggy? I have a friend that loves purple and she'd love to have a clone.

Sure, just know that I'll make a third for myself ;)

I'm online now if you wanna trade. You can take your time cloning the Braixien since i'll grab food while you do that., it's modest, female, and has x/31/x/31/x/31.

Axell Starr said:
I'm online now if you wanna trade. You can take your time cloning the Braixien since i'll grab food while you do that., it's modest, female, and has x/31/x/31/x/31.

So, you trade me the Braixen in exchange for a collateral Shiny (If you'd like) I clone it and send the two clones back for the Collateral Shiny and the Scraggy?

I don't need a collateral, just give me 2 any mons for the Braixian and Scraggy and you'll get them back when i get my Braixien and one of the clones back. =3

Axell Starr said:
I don't need a collateral, just give me 2 any mons for the Braixian and Scraggy and you'll get them back when i get my Braixien and one of the clones back. =3

Alright, give me a moment to go grab a random Mon. I have a spare HA Piplup that you can keep if you want.

If there's any name you don't like, just let me know and i'll be happy to take it back and change it for you. =]

I'll be back on in about an hour, so take your time cloning

Axell Starr said:
If there's any name you don't like, just let me know and i'll be happy to take it back and change it for you. =]

It's fine. It'll take me around 15 minutes to clone Braixen, I'll send you a request when I'm done.

Galaxy Hunter said:
Axell Starr said:

It's fine. It'll take me around 15 minutes to clone Braixen, I'll send you a request when I'm done.

I'm back.

Back