Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Worst card in the game.

potion can actually be somewhat useful, if you have room in a tank/heal deck and have already put in every heal card

Then there are some bodies you just wonder about...

71-rattata.jpg

Thanks for all the help... A whole 1 energy.

No, the worst card is definitely Luxray GL Lv.X!!!

OMG, Claydol is the worst card ever!! o_O jk
6-kangaskhan.jpg

How about this card... it doesn't look to great

I'm with Arcanine SV. Everyone saying Regigigas has probably never played it before.

Another card is Floatzel Supreme Victors. I didn't even know there was a floatzel in the set for awhile then I saw it and it's kinda sad how horrible it is.

It's a tie between 80% of the Stage 1s and SPs from SV and Night Pokemon Center.

Chaoguy said:
Then there are some bodies you just wonder about...

71-rattata.jpg

Thanks for all the help... A whole 1 energy.

as for attacks check out darkrai from GE, its like a 1 in 10000000000000000 chance that they would have cresselia active!!

I find these best/worst card threads pointless. There is no actual single best card or worst card. There isn't. It's just impossible for there to be one. Same goes for decks, not just individual cards.

dooman58 said:
Steelix prime. By the time it gets set up, a Pikachu couldve killed it.

You need help.

Steelix isn't fantastic, but it isn't the worst card ever. Regice with energy stream is a fast way to attack energy, and Steelix is a good tank. But I still don't like him. Personally, I think that Unown U is the worst.

Search your deck for anyone card and discard it.

Why was this ever printed? That's a pointless attack that harms you. UNSEEN is pointless too, since he has to be benched, and that clogs your bench space.

Worthless card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back