Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Worst card in the game.

sturtle said:
dooman58 said:
Steelix prime. By the time it gets set up, a Pikachu couldve killed it.

You need help.

Steelix isn't fantastic, but it isn't the worst card ever. Regice with energy stream is a fast way to attack energy, and Steelix is a good tank. But I still don't like him. Personally, I think that Unown U is the worst.

Search your deck for anyone card and discard it.

Why was this ever printed? That's a pointless attack that harms you. UNSEEN is pointless too, since he has to be benched, and that clogs your bench space.

Worthless card.

True Unown U is not playable but I think there are better examples of worst card. Some reasons to discard a card from your deck is to take advantage of cards like pokemon rescue and Aaron's collection and you could always use it to discard magikarps in Gyarados decks. But again Unown U is not playable. I don't even know why I took time to type all of this honestly.

sturtle said:
You need help.

Steelix isn't fantastic, but it isn't the worst card ever. Regice with energy stream is a fast way to attack energy, and Steelix is a good tank. But I still don't like him. Personally, I think that Unown U is the worst.

Why was this ever printed? That's a pointless attack that harms you. UNSEEN is pointless too, since he has to be benched, and that clogs your bench space.

Worthless card.
Maybe its just me, but I think that thing is very weak. Everyone has their own opinions I guess.

BTW, why weren't you at trilogy today?

shadoworganoid said:
57-drifblim.jpg

Nuf Said.

Was gonna say this.
Bit late to the party.

sturtle said:
Personally, I think that Unown U is the worst.

Worthless card.

Actually you trashing this card made me notice that the attack could be pretty decent in decks like Gyarados.

Meaty said:
I find these best/worst card threads pointless. There is no actual single best card or worst card. There isn't. It's just impossible for there to be one. Same goes for decks, not just individual cards.

Someone has common sense!

But to contribute to discussion, I also believe that the entire set of Supreme Victors (pardoning Garchomp and Blaziken), has the worst cards in general.

EspeonROX said:
Someone has common sense!

But to contribute to discussion, I also believe that the entire set of Supreme Victors (pardoning Garchomp and Blaziken), has the worst cards in general.
Really? Who? Cause I sure don't tend to...

Anyway I agree that SV is full of no-good cards like Drifblim a \nd Arcanine but those are all from the Japanese "Gift Box". All other cards consisting from the jp set Pulse of the Frontier are actually pretty good. We don't really notice SV has Garchomp, Garchomp C, Blaziken FB, Relicanth, Cyrus's Initiative, Palmer's Contribution (which you'll appreciate more next format when NM is gone) and several other good overlooked cards. (Yanmega, Charizard G, Absol G, Solrock and Lunatone come to mind)

SV is actually my favorite set, it really has a lot of great cards in it. Just, they are not used as much as PT trainers, e.g. The worst sets in my opinion (from least bad to most bad) are RR (minus the obvious good cards, lol), Heart Gold Soul Silver, and Arceus.

With the amount of foolish card tossups and hardly a discussion (if there even is one) going on, this thread can be safely locked.

Besides, the previous thread was better.

RE: Best Pokemon Trade Binder on Youtube!

Closing this thread due to lack of discussion value. Keep in mind that something like this could also be posted in the showcase thread, along the lines of "have you seen this kids collection?".

RE: What is the strongest and weakest pokemon Ex?

Weakest: lapras ex
Strongest: Metagross EX d

Bwaaaa

RE: What is the strongest and weakest pokemon Ex?

lolol.

Weakest: magmar.
Strongest: idk

RE: Best Pokemon card ever

In the Modified format, Junk Arm with pretty much anything is the best combo. Play a Communication, reuse it, Catcher, reuse it, PlusPower, reuse it, you get where I'm going.

For the Unlimited format, it's pretty much Jolteon ex, BTS, a Trainer engine, and anything that can pick up Jolteon. Play Jolteon, do 10 to everything, pick it up, drop it back down, rinse and repeat.

I'd go with LBS--Lugia ex, Blastoise ex, and Steelix ex. With Holon's Castform/Magneton/Electrode, you could pull off a snipe for 100 with Steelix or do 200 with Lugia every single turn after you set up.

Porygon 2 Seeker Donk is the best combo ever. Play 4 Seeker, some VS Seeker, and a whole bunch of unlimited speed cards. Download Seeker 5 times, get out a Drifblim UD with a Boost Energy and carry away their last Pokemon for game. It works like 90% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back