Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The worst thing that has happened in a card game

I was playing zap-turn-dos and lost because all of my zapdos were prized!

RE: The worst thing that has happened in a card game

whoa dude that sux!!! I had that happen before, but with Rock Lock. All my T-tar's and Dark Amphys and 1 pidgeot was prized. that = 3 dark t-tar 2 dark amphy and 1 pidgeot. sure nuff i got pwned.

Arcanine out.

RE: Strongest cards

charizard ex and lugia ex! they can kick any pokemon's behind with one attack! but if we take the poke-power into account to, it would be a different scenario i guess. and i gotta admit, i like arcanine ex (lm) poke power a lot... fire type rules!!!

what's the worst card

What is the worst pokemon card ever? A particular one that comes to mind is the Suicune promo #53 that's poke-body requires you to discard an energy attached to it whenever you attach a water energy.

RE:  what's the worst card

Lord9511 said:
Clefairy Doll >.<

Dragonite07 was talking about Pokemon not Trainers which in this case, Clefairy Doll is a trainer so as fossils.

Anyways, BTTT( Back To the Topic), Mine is Porygon from Base Set, and didn't someone posted this already??? Light Venusaur I think???

RE: what's the worst card

Magikarp because all he does is flail.:)

Charizard and that lugia card that does 200 but I can't remember if it is an EX or a regualar.:)

xxashxx said:
Magikarp because all he does is flail.:)
Flail = uber cool

I.e. Evolve into Gyarados, play Meteor Falls, wait till you have lots of damage... BANG!

And what are you talking about superswampert? Kabuto from Fossil has 30 HP... no "pokemon" card has less than 30 HP.

I always thought that Slowpoke from Fossil was pretty bad.

The Suicune promo could actually be interesting if you throw an Energy Root on it, but it is still situational.

δ Magikarp, no contest. 1 M for 10 damage, and only 30 HP? Laughable. I suppose you could put 4 Metals on it and throw an Energy Root on it, but why bother in the first place?

http://www.pokebeach.com/sets/exhp/069.jpg

Blastoise ex
Lugia ex
Mew ex
Steelix ex/ Dustox ex
Manectric ex
Tyranitar ex (if used properly, it can be among Mew and Lugia)

Doesn't anyone remember Rayquaza *? It could potentially burn LBS out in a turn or two. Holy Star-FFLL- Discard all energies attached to Ray*, Do 100 to ALL your opponents Pokemon-ex. That knocks out Lugia, Mew if they use it, and seriously damages Blastoise and Steelix.

Banette ex-90 for two enegies! EVIL!
Aggron ex CG-The beast of the next format!
Rayquaza *-See above
Mew ex (both)
Steelix ex-You should know
Lugia ex-200!
Crawdaunt ex-Personal experience (The slaughtering of 3 Walrein ex's!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back