Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Which card is best?

Politoed ex until the new ruling of fossils comes out in D/P....

dmaster out.

i know when fossils are knocked out take one prize card n fossils cannot be played in ur first turn that is the new rule.....

that5s deffinately true..i had a friend which had politoed ex...and i liked that card.

i think we should not talk in another people thread i think u should go to my thread to talk.......

RE: Which card is the best? 2

I won't. I go for Milotic d. Its attack and basic are worse than Arbok's, but his power makes up for it(my own supporters usually are quite sucky, and playing 2 supporters in 1 turn is just awesome)

RE: Which card is the best? 2

Pok3M@ni@c said:
Hmm I'll go for Arbok d
Wowzers...this is VERY tough....But I will go with Arbok δ. It has more playable things to go with it...Cessastion Crystal attached to Arbok δ...it is an awesome play when combo with eggs or somehting in that nature. Milotic is good as well...being able to play 2 Supporters a turn is just INSANE....wow thats sooo Intense but it can be shut down to easy. But Arbok has 2 VERY good attacks...ok maybe not VERY good but they are efficent...Arbok's first attack is very helpful and its second attack is awesome because there is tons of δ pokes out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back