Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Best trainers of the 2006-2007 year

This year: Transciever, Candy, PETM (More used as Celio's due to Ex's), MENTOR.

Next year: Mentor, Scott, Candy, Hamana's (sp) network.

Tom hanks, celio, mentor, candy, night maintenance, etc...
Yet have to see the upcoming sets DP4, DP5, and POP6.

this year: trans, candy, mentor, celio's, petm, addy, tvr
next year: scott, castaway, candy, cessation crystal, plus power, glactic's bet, celio's

For this year:
Holon Mentor, Holon Transciever, Scott, PETM, Cursed Stone, Windstorm, Rare Candy, Holon Farmer
Apart from Holon Mentor, they were in no particular order.

For next year:
Scott, Rare Candy, Plus Power, Strength Charm, Castaway, Night Maintence, Cessation Crystal, T.V. Reporter, Holon Mentor
Again, those are in no particular order.

this year
holon engines scott petm celio network rare candy
next year
i think pluspower rare candy celio network
there might be more i think

I'm just going to forget about this year and move on to HP-ON

Next Year: Scott (Undoubtably), Plus Power(I can't believe that brought this back), Celio's Network (Pretty much searches for everything including LV.X's), Rare Candy (Nothing can live without it-=o), Castway (Not that big, mostly for Cessation Crystal), Cessation Crystal (Most decks run Power/Body, though Eggs is pretty much dead it's gonna be hard to find a good combo for this one), Mizuki Network (Mostly knows as Bebe's Network)(Not as great as Celio's but can search for what remaining Ex's that are left in the set), Lake Barrier (Double Weakness, FTW!!!)

Mr Stone's Project might be important in next year's deck since Holon Lass is getting rotated & it is useful in Darkness deck...

which is the best fire deck?

i am intending to start on tcg but i nid to noe which is the best fire-type deck i shuld choose to play. pls state ur choice for me
ty..:p

RE: which is the best fire deck?

Infercatty. Infernape+Delcatty Ex.

choose a fire pokemon you like (that's what most kids do)...
and built a deck that revolves around them... infercatty is so fast... i can't believe its supposed to be a dual active match in order to use its combo and bring out potential...

but i like the main DP infernape deck than the mixed one...

the

4-4-4 infernape deck w/ 2-2lucario

its like a main DP block deck thing

There is no mixed one. Infernape + Lucario just doesn't work together, I hope people will understand that sooner or later.
And er, no offense, but if you want to play the TCG, you'll never actually have played it until you design and build your own custom deck.

Infernape,The Infernape line will be pretty easy to get too!!! because
Infernape Lv.X coming out in a tin!!!!!!!!and Infernape in the stater deck!!

well for modified it would be infernape but all around there really isn't a "best" fire deck so just pick the fire pokemon you want to use as the basis and make a deck based of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back