Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Worst Card in HG/SS (Rare)?

Cleffa is so much better than some of the others as it provides draw. Howzabout... Wobbuffet.

RE: Most overlooked card in the format?

charizard ninetails got released and i have seen like 3 charizard decks

Yeah, charizard was hyped like crazy, but have seen little to no play. It got 2nd at fl states (seniors) though.

Shuckle SW is immune to anything with special energies *coughcough*DCE*coughcough* and can cancel out bodies. It's a perfect Dialga G Lv.X counter too that way. Yet nobody plays it.

EDIT: Unown R's another one.

Meaty said:
Shuckle SW is immune to anything with special energies *coughcough*DCE*coughcough* and can cancel out bodies. It's a perfect Dialga G Lv.X counter too that way. Yet nobody plays it.

EDIT: Unown R's another one.
I sort of agree with unown r, but shuckle's body gets shut down by dialga g x, so it can hit it.

crm103top08 said:
I sort of agree with unown r, but shuckle's body gets shut down by dialga g x, so it can hit it.
But Shuckle can shut down Dialga G's body if it attacks it as long as they are active.

Don't know if this one has been mentioned yet but Shedinja SV deserves some credit.

whoops, forgot about his actual attack lol. XD
I once tried to make a deck of shedinja, mewtwo x, and mime just for fun.
Horrible flop might I add, but fun if I actually managed to lock someone.

No, the Babies are awesome. They can prevent damage!
The Gyarados is awful, and so is the Arcanine. Look at the Energy guzzling attacks.

gyarados isn't actually THAT bad if you play him with an accelerator.
I mean, 80 and discard an energy every turn? yes please.

Rotoms from RR, be the most beastly deck ever.
I also think gallade 4 Lv x and Dusknoir Lv X, Both have some beastly potential

When will we get the superbad "Shuffle your deck"-Litograph? :p

Honestly I have to say Red Gyarados for a few reasons
50 for 2 isn't great but not TERRIBLE
Gyarados does 20 for one, can hurt itself on a flip and 70 for 4? Give me a break.
Also how is farefetch'd the worse? Three cards for one, could be a new starter in HGSS one format. Also Azumarill is pretty terrible too. I go w/ Gyarados cuz it's a secret rare too :(

^
lol played it at BR's, lost a game cuz some kid was using a 3 energy attack instead of the 2 and had just 2 energy attached(leafeon from RR), yeah no coffee screwed me up :p
I love that deck but too low of damage output, Gallade always has had potential,also another is Cleffa from HGSS expect it to be a starter in HGSS on format.

I would have to say Jirachi RR and Blissey PT. Jirachi is an excellent starter, and its poke-power is very nice. Blissey is a potion every turn, and has a one-energy attack that can be pretty beastly if used correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back