DPPt/HGSS CLOSED DO NOT POST HERE AT ALL!!

Good trades?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PDC's Trades Looking For Ev'd Pokemon will give big offers Have Movie 12 Arceus!

palkia dialga clash said:
Modest and Adament.I thought you would like the shiny Meta too.:p
... im just scared about the "252(i think)" haha
whats his nature though?

RE: PDC's Trades Looking For Ev'd Pokemon will give big offers Have Movie 12 Arceus!

Adament.Very strong.

ok, pick three pokemon from my thread to trade for them.
i can clone them if you would like

No i can clone now so you don't have to.

TRU Dragonite,10 aniv Typlosion,!0 aniv Blastoise.

PDC: Can I grab a few clones from you?
All I want is: 1x (each...2 in total) Onemuri/Sleeping Pika's.
Grab a copy of them for yourself while ur @ it.

Could i get your shiny squirtle for a UT shiny (female) Ralts?

PDC, I need you to clone two Pokemon for me. A PCP and my EV'd Pikachu. Send me a PM when you're able to clone.

Sorry already have a Shiny Feamale Ralts.

Lunar wing@:I can do it in 10 min Ok.

Lv@:When you get back online i can clone them.

I will do a 2:1 for your shiny celebi
Or a 1:1 for your shiny cynsaquil、chikorita, or squirtle. Just check my thread

What do you have to offer?

And Jahler@What does Pcp mean?And if i can shiny Giatina.

pikachu colored pikachu event.

Can you please to a cloning job for me? I would like THE ORIGINAL please and one clone so i have 2. You can keep A CLONE if you want too.

Thankyou i will meet you on.

You want me to clone your PCP?Or you want mine?I'll log on now.

nope. I would like you to clone one of my pokemon. Lol, shouldve made that clear. :)

Coming on now.

He was saying PCP means pikachu colored pichu, LOL. So what trade are we doing?

Ekigen Shaymin.Thats the one from japan right?

wut r the stats of the EV'd Froslass?

Yeah it's the movie shaymin

RE: PDC's Trades*Getting New DS Tommrow Trades and New Things will be added Then*Egg Move Pokemon will Also be availible

Ok i'll make the trade once i get my New DS.

Froslases Stats:
HP:255
Atk:172
Sp.atk:273
Sp.Def:158
Spd:305
Def:169

There you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back