• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Cooro's Trade Thread <> -[H]- Some PT cards and Old EXs. -[W]- PT Rares

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: <> Zacario's Trade Thread <> -[H]- LA cards <> -[W]- Gliscor LV X, Cynthia's Feelings <>

Bump for Business?

RE: <> Zacario's Trade Thread <> -[H]- LA cards <> -[W]- Gliscor LV X, Cynthia's Feelings <>

Hey, I need these from you...

x3 RH Eevee MD (#63)
x1 RH Seadra LA
x1 RH Pokeradar LA
x1 RH TM TS-2
x1 RH Warp Point MD

LMK thanks.

Sorry, didn't see anything.

my: frosslass LA and Rayquaza

UR: magnazone, megnaton, and gardevoir

Sorry, no thanks. Unless you'd trade your Gliscor LV X instead.

I want-eth any AMU you might have...

I'm a getting Uxie Lv.X LA

Erm, any and all AMU material I own is going to a deck >.> If it wasn't, I wouldn't mind trading it.

I DO wanna trade for a Uxie X.

Hey Zak please CML for
1x Magnezone DP
1x Mewtwo MD
1x TM-TS 2 reverse
1x PokeRadar reverse

@PRK; Wait, what...? I don't need any AMU stuff except Azelf LV X, and I'm not trading any AMU stuff I own...

@Larcan; Would you do those for a Shaymin card book or a Heatran VS Regigigas deck?

Sorry not a big enough want to trade merch for

I would throw in money, if I knew what those cards were worth and if you took cash through the mail, but nevermind.

I can take cash through the mail just make me an offer

Well, first I need to know how much the cards you want are worth and then go from there o_O; Do you have any idea what the value of the cards are?

Not really if you want too you can buy the stuff strait out what are you interested in when you say the shay book do you mean the promo set or the bider?

The Binder. I already have the Promo Set. But the thing is, I'm short on cash, so I can't really afford it, that's why I asked about throwing in money with the cards.

Bump, ne?

Bump...? What does it take to get some business around here?

CML for:

RH:
2x Groudon
1x TM-TS 2
1x PokeRadar
1x Houndoom
1x Yanma
1x Poochyena

Sorry, nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back