Dawn's Final 2 Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash might not get it either. he might not get it. Maybe Brock will, make him actually do something other than to being Poison Jabbed by Croakgunk

Now that D&P mentions it, Brock seems to be the best person to have the riolu egg! Its part steel, which matches Brock in a way IMO. Its kindda baby and needs to be cared for.....i still want ash to get one, but i can now picture brock better with it!

But Brock has never caught more than 3 pokemon every new season. And how many pokemon does he have now? 3. Also he has Happiny to take care of and why would he get two eggs this season? If anyone gets it, IT WILL BE Ash.

Bonsly said:
But Brock has never caught more than 3 pokemon every new season. And how many pokemon does he have now? 3. Also he has Happiny to take care of and why would he get two eggs this season? If anyone gets it, IT WILL BE Ash.

Why should Ash get an egg? There is no proof that a Riolu egg will appear in the anime. And even if it appears it could very well belong to some filler character.

Dawn cant get everything! You will have to learn that. And she wont ger A Riolu egg.

Yeah, becouse you said so it won't happen.

Marvel Girl said:
Bonsly said:

Why should Ash get an egg? There is no proof that a Riolu egg will appear in the anime. And even if it appears it could very well belong to some filler character.

Dawn cant get everything! You will have to learn that. And she wont ger A Riolu egg.

Okay I dont know that. But the facts show that Dawn most likely wont get an egg. IMO if anyone gets it, Ash will be the one. Also its most likely that they will show Iron Island and Riley.

Bonsly said:
Marvel Girl said:
Bonsly said:

Okay I dont know that. But the facts show that Dawn most likely wont get an egg. IMO if anyone gets it, Ash will be the one. Also its most likely that they will show Iron Island and Riley.

What facts?

Stop it. It's getting really annyoing. If you've got nothing to add to what we're talking about, please leave

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Facts are needed. Dont' you dare say the 8th movie ! It's prove nothing beacuse it was a movie !

The 8th moive is one of my facts. Okay here are my facts. Also, one other thing proves Dawn wont get A Riolu egg. If Ash and Dawn do trade and keep it that way, Dawn wont get an egg at all. If your wondering how, well then read my facts below.

1. No female character has ever recieved an egg during the main season that she is introduced in. May didnt, and Misty didnt.

2. Riolu/Lucario may have A wide movepool, but its just not A type of pokemon you would see in A contest.

3. The 8th movie.

4. Like I said above, if the trade happens, that means the writers are still giving Ash his normal team: Pikachu, Flying, Water, Grass, Fire, and random. So that means most likely they are going to continue other traditions like giving Ash an egg. For example, Kanto, he recieved no egg. Johto he got an egg. Hoenn he recieved no egg. Do you see A patern here?

5. Riolu, like Snorunt is one of the most guessed picks for Ash's final pokemon. Did Ash get Snorunt back in Hoenn? Yes he did.

6. There is no 6.

The 8th movie was a canon, for god's sake, they're not apart of the main anime !

Pattern ? Hah, I don't see no pattern. So, if Dawn gets the egg, it proves she's not a May/Misty clone

bonsly does make good points.but also brock got an egg this season.if he would get the egg it is going to be like dp200.

No, you're annyoing. Everyone here is giving points and you're just creating SPAM, please give Pokemon that makes good fits, not annyoing one-liners

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
The 8th movie was a canon, for god's sake, they're not apart of the main anime !

Pattern ? Hah, I don't see no pattern. So, if Dawn gets the egg, it proves she's not a May/Misty clone

Tell that to the first movie. The first movie had Donphan and that doubted many people of Ash ever getting Donphan. ANd did he get Donphan? Yes. And I know you see A pattern. Its there but you wont admit it. And Dawn iss A May and Misty clone. Suck it up already. Also Misty, got an egg in Johto, her filler season, May got an egg in Kanto in her filler season, so Dawn will most likely do the same.

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
But, will Kanto be the filler region again ?

No I wouldnt think so, if there even is A filler season, my bet would be on Johto. But since d/p has been going as slow as Johto was in the anime I dont think there might be A filler season. But still I just dont think Dawn will get an egg or Riolu. I think Cherrim or Ponyta suits her better. But it would be cool to see her get A Chikorita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back