Diamond and Pearl TCG: The online RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Diamond and Pearl TCG: The online RPG. Manual is now updated to V1.2! Missions list is added!

From the Pokemart, let's go towards Oreburgh City

RE: Diamond and Pearl TCG: The online RPG. Manual is now updated to V1.2! Missions list is added!

Zyflair: I just bought myself a Turtwig DP from the Pokemart and I want to leave the Pokemart. What are my options?

PokeKid Brandon said:
I will go to Jublife.
* You arrive at the city with the gates in sight... but there seems to be a line blocking your way. Wonder what's in front of you? You ask one of the people in line what's going on.
Passerby: You don't know? There's this kid that won't let anyone go into Jubilife city inless you beat him in a Pokemon TCG battle.
* ... ok then.
Mission - Required Status - Difficulty 3
* Defeat the kid, who you later learn is named Youngster Calvin, blocking the path in your way. A failed battle will cost you 10% of your money.
Reward: $300 and passage into Jubilife City.

oyeah1988 said:
From the Pokemart, let's go towards Oreburgh City
* The trip takes one day, but a trainer on the same route. Bug Cather Tommy is on Route 203 and if you want to get to Oreburgh, it looks like you'll have to defeat him...
Mission - Required Status - Difficulty 4
* Defeat the trainer in your way. A failed battle will cost you 10% of your money.
Reward: $600 and passage into Oreburgh City.

Smacktack said:
Zyflair: I just bought myself a Turtwig DP from the Pokemart and I want to leave the Pokemart. What are my options?
* You may go to Twinleaf Town or Jubilife City.

Zyflair: I will go to Jubilife City...

* You head onto Jubilife city. The route takes one day...
* You cannot undertake an action until tomorrow 3/21

Zyflair: Umm, can I take the bus to Jubilife jkjk I guess I will wait. Can I battle some traienrs on the way?

[Out of game comment]: For the game, could you possibly do some Pre-DP cards. Ex. When the trainers travel to Johto, they can play with neo cards, etc. I think it would be cool. Just an idea though.

Can't. Game ends for you when you become champion.

Zyflair: So we travel through Sinnoh and then thats it? No side Missions? I thought you travelled through every region but, I guess I was wrong lol.

Please note the thread title. If this goes off well, then I'll set up a new TCG RPG for a different region (whoo! new cards!).

just won against calvin got 2300 ^^

Jariel said:
just won against calvin got 2300 ^^
* Jubilife City...
???: Hey!! Jariel!!
* You turn to face into the direction of a young man, waving frantically at you.
Should you back away and make a run for it or punch him in the face?
???: You probably don't recognize me, but I'm one of Professor Zyflair's aides. He told me that you should contact him on the phones at the Pokemon Center.
* With that, he left.
* Choose an action:
Go to the Pokemon Center.
Go to the PokeMart.
Go sightseeing.
Travel to Oreburgh City.
Travel to Floaroma Town.
Travel to Canalave City.

Lenny
* You defeated Roark! You are rewarded $1200 and the Mine Badge!
With victory in your hands, you leave the gym.
???: Hey! Your name is Lenny, right?
You turn to look at the person that called your name.
Rival Lunar Wing: It's been a while! Hey! You got the Mine Badge? That's cool! Anyway, since we're both here, would you care for a battle? I'll give you something nice if you win.
Mission - Optional Status - Difficulty 7
* Defeat Rival Lunar Wing. There is no penalty in losing.
Reward: ???

Crud. He was too good last time and I had weakness....I will so fail ;0

i will go to pokemart first (off to purchase)

Lenny said:
Crud. He was too good last time and I had weakness...I will so fail ;0
* Are you going to battle him anyway then?

Jariel said:
I will go to pokemart first (off to purchase)
* You will be delivered your cards soon.

Hey Zy, I was out of town this last weekend, and am REALLY lost as to where I am lol. Last thing I remember doing was getting the gadget from the guy at the Jubilife T.V tower. Can you update me? Thanks

Nah I'll skip him Zyflair.

George2FRESH said:
Hey Zy, I was out of town this last weekend, and am REALLY lost as to where I am lol. Last thing I remember doing was getting the gadget from the guy at the Jubilife T.V tower. Can you update me? Thanks
Sure thing. You're still at Jubilife, and you can go to any city that's connected to it, or you can go somewhere else in Jubilife.

Lenny said:
Nah I'll skip him Zyflair.
Great. Now choose an action.

I beat Gym Trainer Tommy. :) Yeah, he decked out :p

Uhh, can I go to Eterna or Floroama, whichever is needed to go through?

I have been in Jubilife for a couple of days. What are my options?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back