DP series finale.

This is the real spoiler. I just watched the climax between Ash and Paul earlier.

Ash wins with Infernape activating his Super Saiyan mode and busting into hyperdrive and defeating Electivire in style. Gliscor beats Paul's Drapion and Electivire beats both Gliscor and Pikachu. In the end Paul gives a hand signal as he and Ash go their separate ways. Ash faces Takuto in the next match...

Did paul show respect for ash i hope he does near the end. Seems like Paul did so we know Takuto beats ash unfortunately and Brock becomes a doctor but what about the final episode will he go to pallet town? Will dawn go to pallet town with him? Will dawn go to kanto to compete in contests and check on Ambipom? Will Paul surprisingly meet ash in pallet town and thank him for properly raising Chimachar? One thing i would like to happen is a battle between Paul and wait for it Gary.

Just as I thought.The battle with Paul was first and the battle with Takuto will be the finished touch.

Paul smiles during the end of the episode. I will be watching the final episode of the battle today.

Hyperion64 said:
This is pretty much insane but it would be cool if ash temporarily becomes a pokemon like in pokemon md and has to escape. The escape leads him to isshu where iris finds him (or maybe she would be involved)

Lolwut?

Anyway, I do agree with Ice Arceus on that we should be expecting a new Pokemon within the next two/three episodes.

Ugh. I'm hoping Brock/Dawn don't go all "Misty" and start singing during their goodbye o_O
Wait...was that even her singing? It's been years since I've seen Johto Photo Finish.

No misty didn't sing but it was a poweful song that played near the end of johto and i remember ash running while crying and misty was crying because ash was too clueless to know that misty liked him and also doesn't the last episode of DP's name sound sad to you but yeah it was my thought of new Pokemon going to show sometime soon hopefully sometime soon. Also lol i had this one crazy idea that i know wont happen but once i thought Brock's happiny could evolve into a Mamabou because they are both pink and Mamabou is the nursing Pokemon but Mamambou could just be a chansey replacement. Also i'm glad Paul was nice i knew he was nice in side when i saw Top-down training again i noticed paul ran straight away when he saw Team rocket catching Chimchar.
fe.jpg

@playerking: Ha. Thats my favorite episode even though it was so sad....,
But i guess now its finally time to say goodbye to brock....,
And i wonder where Dawn is gonna go?!?!
I hope misty makes a small cameo in this episode.!!!! XD

spoiler ash loses to takutos latios brock leaves dawn leaves next episode ash hears about isshu gets new clothes gets to isshu gets woguru or some bird pokemon

typlosion master said:
spoiler ash loses to takutos latios brock leaves dawn leaves next episode ash hears about isshu gets new clothes gets to isshu gets woguru or some bird pokemon

Lolz. did you sign up juss to tell us all that? :p

hoping ash goes back to pallet and finds pidgeot waiting 4 him and takes pidgeot with him to isshu

no i like pokemon

ive trained my typlosion to lv 100 i have a cyndaquil lv 100 and a quilava lv 100

You Know Just 'cause The Title For The Next Episode "Pokemon Doctor,Brock." sounds like Brock's Leaving To Be A Doctor. Really,If You Watch The Preview For It, He's Just Nursing Some Poisoned Pokemon Including Pikachu. So I Think He's Gonna Nurse Pokemon In this Episode And Leave In The Following Episode " Memories are Pearls, Friendships Are Diamond..." I think That's Whatt It's Called. BUt....Who Knows What Will Happen. He Could Be A Doctor.

Gli5c0r said:
Who Knows What Will Happen. [Brock] Could Be A Doctor.
Mayby, Brock is insipered to be a Doctor from the previous Episode. That's why he leaves, and, That's why he's not in Best Wishes!!

Or maby it will be the Orange Islands all over agian where Brock leaves with a professor or doctor in this case and then Dento like did tracey fills in for Brock, then Brock comes back next season. Also I hope that ash goes back to pallet town and finds his pidgeot and flys to Isshu and keeps it this time, I love ash having a pidgeotto then got so angry when he left it.

typlosion master said:
hoping ash goes back to pallet and finds pidgeot waiting 4 him and takes pidgeot with him to isshu

no i like pokemon

ive trained my typlosion to lv 100 i have a cyndaquil lv 100 and a quilava lv 100

No offense, not trying to minimod, but those last two posts weren't needed. He was joking. And Ash won't bring Pidgeot to Isshu, it's a brand new region.

I'm going to play devil's advocate here and mention Aipom. :p

That's not to say I think we'll ever see Pidgeot again though. It's gone, just accept it.

Let's talk about the final episode and piplup, seeing that picture of piplup crying is kind of sad i wonder what dawn will do when she goes back to twinleaf.

i think dawn goes to hoenn and have u noticed this the cordinator in the series always goes to the previos region may goes to johto so i think dawn will go to hoenn

Playerking95 said:
Let's talk about the final episode and piplup, seeing that picture of piplup crying is kind of sad i wonder what dawn will do when she goes back to twinleaf.

Lolz.! Forreals.!!!!
I wonder why piplups crying?!?!?

But i think its gonna be harder on buneary considering pikachu will be leaving as well :p
XD

When takuto defeated the trainer with the magmortar they showed the trainers other Pokemon does anyone know if the magmortar's trainer had any 5th generation Pokemon?

Back