Wi-Fi Trades *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Items -

RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Other Items - 5IV Yveltal - *Giveaways* -

I just finished trading with Aika, but I really have to rush to class now. I'll be home around 5pm my time (GMT+1).

And thanks for the trade Aika!

RE: *Drohn's Trade Thread* - (Shiny) Pokémon - Cloning - Mega Stones - Other Items - 5IV Yveltal - *Giveaways* -

Drohn said:
I just finished trading with Aika, but I really have to rush to class now. I'll be home around 5pm my time (GMT+1).

And thanks for the trade Aika!

Ok sounds good PM me when you are available for trade and I should be available. 5pm for you is 2am I probablly will be awake I normally am but if not don't wait up for me and we can organise a time before you go to class.

Hi. I have some pokemon that I want to clone. I have I human soul that I can offer in exchange ;)

Haha. :p I just sent the trade request in-game!

Edit: I'm cloning them now. I'll connect again in a few minutes.

Drohn you're awesome. Thanks a lot.
I know you could probably think that I'm taking advantage now but I need the following shiny pokemon to complete my shiny dex. I wonder if you have them

- tynamo
- spinarak
- kricketot
- burmy/wormadam
- binacle
- cherubi
- celebi
- reshiram/zekrom
- keldeo
- meloetta

I don't have those, sadly. I have very few shiny Pokémon myself (I only shiny bred/searched the ones of which I really love the shiny colours). If you can give me the Pokémon I am able to make them shiny, but they won't be legit. If you don't mind that I can help you with those.

How that works? I dont mind about them being legit. At the end of the day all they are is data. I'll take them :)

Ok! It's done with an external device. I'm available to trade again tomorrow, since it's 11pm here now. I'm heading to bed soon.

Ok no problem. Tell me what I need to do. I won't be able to trade again until next Saturday I'm afraid. Just let me know what time is good for you if you can on that day.

PS: I know its unrelated but... Can you see my avatar? For some reason I can only see a small blue square with a question mark in it. It's been like that for ages...

Saturday works for me. It's weekend so any time works, really. Preferably somewhere between 9am and midnight GMT+1. If you can trade the Pokémon to me that you want me to make shiny I can make them shiny and trade them back.

could you clone them and make the clones shiny? that way I'll get back the original intact...
I'll be available at 10:00 am (GMT-5) That's like 4:00 pm for you if I'm not mistaken...

Hello, Drohn!

I was wondering if you still have the 6IV ditto to clone for me. If not, would you clone the one that I have?
I would offer you my soul, but I'm a ginger. On a serious note, I have tons of 5 IV breeding leftovers.

Jaime Runt said:
could you clone them and make the clones shiny? that way I'll get back the original intact...
I'll be available at 10:00 am (GMT-5) That's like 4:00 pm for you if I'm not mistaken...
No problem. That works.
Minous2 said:
Hello, Drohn!

I was wondering if you still have the 6IV ditto to clone for me. If not, would you clone the one that I have?
I would offer you my soul, but I'm a ginger. On a serious note, I have tons of 5 IV breeding leftovers.
If you don't have a human soul, a pet is fine too.
I have a lot of 6IV Ditto. When would you like to trade? Any 5IV Pokémon are nice to have. :D

Drohn said:
Minous2 said:
Hello, Drohn!

If you don't have a human soul, a pet is fine too.
I have a lot of 6IV Ditto. When would you like to trade? Any 5IV Pokémon are nice to have. :D

I can trade right now or anytime during the weekend. If anything piques your interest, may I have three 6IV Ditto's? If not that is cool, too.

You can pick anything you want in return:
  • 5 IV without HA - Cyndaquil, Houndour, Growlithe, Charmander, Fennekin, Litleo, Zorua, Tyrunt, Amaura, Dedenne, Snivy, Mienfoo, Deerling, Axev
  • 5 IV with or without HA - Torchic, Fennekin, Eevee, Snorunt, Rufflet, Zangoose, Seviper, Pidgey, Pichu, Shroomish, Litleo, Nidoran M/F, Tauros, Venipede, Pumpkaboo, Bagon, Dratini
  • 6 IV - Charmander, Torchic, Seviper, Venipede, Bagon, Pidgey
  • Shiny - Tauros, Pidgey, Torchic

What timezone are you in? Would Saturday 6pm GMT+1 work for you?

A Dratini with its HA would be nice! For the other two, anything works. :D

Alrighty Drohn, I need my Kakuna, Larvesta, Ho-oh, and Lugia cloned

Drohn said:
What timezone are you in? Would Saturday 6pm GMT+1 work for you?

A Dratini with its HA would be nice! For the other two, anything works. :D

I'm in the same time zone, so that would be perfect! I'll be lurking around here around the time.
And pick the other two pokemon as well, 'cause I'm really indecisive with what to send :D ;)

Sorry I'm late. Jaime and Minous, are you two ready to trade now?

Equinox said:
Alrighty Drohn, I need my Kakuna, Larvesta, Ho-oh, and Lugia cloned

Ok. Is Sunday 6pm GMT+1 okay for you?

Could you clone my two events for me??

Sure. When would you like to trade?

Back