Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I haven't been away for that long. But aren't they part of Shade so they can't all be together only Vee or Angel or Garret/Shade? And can you give me a brief summary of what happened lately? (Everything seems "Kiss" "kiss again" "I love you" 'no I love you" "Water makes them feel love" I mean can we have something besides love?)

1???:"He-he. Our plan is unfolding nicely. What's that next step?"
2???:"Get rid of Garret." A flash of yellow paw could be seen through the trees and Garret fell asleep.
1???:"No what?"
2???:"Get Shannon to come with us."
Shannon looked at Garret and sighed. She started to put her head down when she felt a chilly wind pass her and to the trees. A flash of red shined into her eyes. The shine left Shannon's eyes and she stood up. She walked into the trees and there was a flash of light and she was gone.

Shade: "I don't know. I'm kind of making this up as we go along...."
*Lies down on his back and watches the clouds.*

Twilight ShayminLvr said:
1???:"He-he. Our plan is unfolding nicely. What's that next step?"
2???:"Get rid of Garret." A flash of yellow paw could be seen through the trees and Garret fell asleep.
1???:"No what?"
2???:"Get Shannon to come with us."
Shannon looked at Garret and sighed. She started to put her head down when she felt a chilly wind pass her and to the trees. A flash of red shined into her eyes. The shine left Shannon's eyes and she stood up. She walked into the trees and there was a flash of light and she was gone.

Ok so tell me if I'm right. Some random people (the new bad guys.) have a plan. The next step is to get rid of Garret which is done by making him fall asleep? Then the next step is to get Shannon to come with them. A chilly wind went by and Shannon eyes had a flash of red. After she walked into the trees and there was a flash of light and she was gone.

So is this basically like a kidnapping? And if it's supposed to last more than a page you should say: "And she can't be followed." for whatever reason.

*Dustin was running around aimlessly in the woods when he spots a human girl appear out of no where in the forest.*

If I could join, here. :D

Name: Shadow Umbreon
Eeveelution: Umbreon (if possible)
Description: He was born with a ninja family, so he had red bands. He's always been ninja. He also feels like he's Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto, since he a little bit evil.. but also like Naruto, a show off. He got his red bands somewhere, but he forgot.
Appearance: http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad343/Pokemon_Spriter_Guy/Ninja_Umbreon.png?t=1247156555

Also, this RP sounds fun and cool. :p

(Change the name, if you please. Shadow Umbreon isn't exactly a name, more of a title. Other than that, it's great)

The note reads, in blood red letters.
He-he...My name is Gengar. Master Bolt and Arceus have formed a army of people you killed and people who want to see to your pain. Since we can't kill you ourselfs, we'll have to do with your little Shannon.He-he... Bolt gave you the phophecy, but you never listened or even asked him what it ment before you killed him...Goshujin suki imei saikoro o ato gouben of chishio, sound right? It means, 'Your love will die in a pool of blood.'
He-he....

----------------------
Shannon stands there, looking off to space. A ghost-like Jolteon and Gengar walk up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back