Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Look, Moonlight, I-"
*The first cloaked figure that they met grabs Shade by the throat and slams him into the wall.*
???: "HOW DARE YOU!!!!"
(g2g, see you in the morning. No one post)

*Dustin who had been following them could tell Sunset was unhappy and was thinking "He can't love all these people at once..." (he can read minds) And also knew that Shannon had turned into Sunset from following them so he still loved her even though he knew she didn't love him.
"No one should be just overlooked for someone else..." Dustin mumbled to himself.
*Then Dustin jumped from a higher floor to the one Sunset was on and tried to figure out where she went. When he did he started to extremespeed away to the spot she teleported.*

*He dodges and throws Shade into the stairway. Shade's arm cracks loudly.*
Shade: "AAH!"
???: "Come to the thirteenth floor if you ever wish to leave... And face your doom..."
*He vanishes.*

"Uuurr... Yeah... I'm fine..."
*Heals his arm.*
"I came down here to apologize. Namine altered my memories to make me think I loved her instead of you... That's why I was so mean to you. But..."
*Turns away, ashamed.*
"It's still not an excuse..."

*As Shade flies past Shannon, he glows and a brown ball of fur falls from him. Garret lands next to Shannon.*
Garret: "Huh? What happened...?"

"I walk up to find you kissing someone, but not only that. You pass me and leave me in the dust! I never want to see you again!!!!!"

"Oh for the love of- Ok, two things. First, I was kissing her because she altered my memories to make me think I loved her. And second, I passed you because Moonlight was in trouble. Shannon... I still love you... And I'm really sor-"
*Another cloaked figure grabs Garret and vanishes.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back