Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Shakes his head.*
"I don't think I'll be a good football player, sir."
*Walks over to the swordfighting club. Is about to make a Shadow Blade when he realizes where he is. Sighs. Hides behind something and snaps his fingers. His normal sword appears in his hands. Walks to the swordfighting club and signs up. Doesn't put on any armor and gets in the ring.*

*a bulky senior year is your opponent with a large sword.*
Kid-"You're going down freshmen..."
*The kid leaps at him with his large blade.*

Mr bailey-"oh don't worry. You still have 3 months."
"Now I have papers to get ready for my next class so I will let you practice and eat your lunch."

*Grins. Sees a weak point in the kid's armor. Dodges at lightspeed and hits him in the weak point, making a gash.*

Shannon waited til he walked away and snaped her fingers. A apple and sandwitch apeared. She started to eat.

*The other kid falls back wailing.*
*Mr. Vatalii looks at Garret with an astonished look on our face.*
Mr. V-"Garret... I think that was the first time anyone's beat that kid.."

~3:00~

*Twirls his blade masterfully and puts it away.*
"Good. I'll be right back."
*Walks to the bathroom. When no one's looking, he snaps his fingers. An apple appears in his hand. Opens his bag and gives it to MW.*
"Sorry I took so long..."
*Closes the bag and walks to his last class.*

(I know;))
Shannon opened the door and walked into her Language class.
------------
MW chews on the apple noicely.

*Mr. V walks to the principal's office.*
"Excuse me. Mr. Z? If you're not busy. I think the one you told me about, Garret. I think you were right about him. He has swordplay skills better then anyone else in the grade and out of all the kids in the school."
Mr. Z-"I knew it... Alert Mrs. T and have her meet me in Garret's room."
*Mr. Z walks away torwards Garret's room.*
(Okay Zigg, whenever you are.)

(Ok class over)
~4:00~
The loudpseeker:"All studens must report directly to their room. And all supplies/belonging left behind will be taken!"

*When Garret enters his room he finds Tera and Zarin.*
Zarin-"Hello Garret I am Mr. z. The school principal."
(He doesn't knowwho Zarin and Tera are.)

"Mr. v told me your expertise in sword fighting and I decided I'd like to train you myself. YOu now have permission to miss all classes if you wish and rain with me."
*Zarin and Tera leaves.*
(I gtg my computer isn't working so just control the school and don't do anything huge. I'll get on asap. sorry for the inconvience.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back