Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Shade had another being sealed inside him, my true brother, who died saving the world from 10,000 years of shadow. When I released OShade, Shade treated him like he wasn't even a person. He didn't even give him a real name. He treated him like trash and resealed him. THAT is why I hate Shade."

"... alot more than thirty, but I get the point. However... since I'm not exactly in full circle here, I wish to ask one last question. Would that be too demanding for your time?"

(BBL... -_-)

"A simple answer to this question: If what you say is true, if..."
*Looks at Shade.
"... Shade was that cruel to OShade..."
Original Shade... Now that part makes sense for me.
"..., if you really resent him for that, then..."
One question only, Greyclaw. Spent it well...

"... how did it somehow seem that such a great hero had the Fate of being locked into someone like Shade? The 'truly despicable' being no doubt faced so many tragic events... Tokashin even tells me that he had a horrible childhood."
*Looks at Veran.
"Tell me why the two poor beings are together."
This is the best place for me to learn where this is going... Let's hope the answer isn't shocking...

"So it's all a sad twist of Fate. Hah!"
*Greyclaw leans back.
"An Umbreon was born with another shared soul in his body. Both heroes but resented one another simply because they were stuck together. Each cursed by the existence of the other. Such a touching story... I might write a book based on this tale after this is all over."
*His blade disappears.
"Do what you want, but I'm going to watch this show if you don't mind."

Hidj: "Hi..."
*His fur is sticking up all over the place*
"We'd better get going to look for that pendant..."

Emix: "Shade, wake up."
*Nuzzles OShade*

(Lol, no more memory lose..)
*Nina starts walking away from them, Moonlight follows*
Moonlight: "Were are you headed?"
Nina: "...Dont know"

Status