Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My spell... was it really it? Did... did I succeed... in bringing back... the dead?"

"Well, if he was unconscious earlier, then it's not that bad that he's still-"
Marrisa does a small gasp, spinning around to face OShade, backing off.
"Who are you?"

"I'm OShade. I'm, in essence, a piece of Shade's soul. We were split from each other about a year ago, but we always kept... some kind of bond..."

"Just that... I only read a myth one such things. It was impossible... in my world... for it to happen..."

"It happened because I died, and came back to life as a baby eevee. My consciousness was still in his soul, but he didn't want it, so we split due to the effects of a large machine. Since then, we've shared an odd bond."

"Reincarnation... also impossible in my world. This place is more mystical than I thought..."

"No, it's not. This world is just as mystical as any other. It's just a few people, such as me. And when I say a few, I mean like, 5, at the max."

"... and a friend that I poorly neglected... she took revenge.. dear sweet..."
She closed her eyes.
"Sweet revenge, and it turned into a bitter brawl. I had other things to do. I had no time to kill her; I had to quickly bring back my loved one."

Marrisa shot her eyes open, and OShade noticed a bit of madness in them.
"Jirachi couldn't. What do you have in mind?"

"I have some power over reality, and almost complete control over the lifestream. I've brought people back that have been dead for millenia. I don't think your love will be a problem."
*Holds out his paw.*
"Take my paw."

*Closes his eyes. Marissa's fur stands on end, as if there were a great mass of static electricity in the air. Suddenly, the landscape around them vanishes. It becomes dark and foreboding, baren and bleak. OShade opens his eyes.*
"Welcome to the land of the dead. Population: Too many."

Marrisa looked around. She wasn't the least bit fazed.
"So he's here somewhere... possibly..."

"I need you to tell me three things. His name, what he is, and what he looks like. Or, if you have something of his, that can make it go by a lot faster."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back