Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Aira was following Garret the whole time by hiding in his shadow*
Who could they possibly had been talking about? But the even bigger question is, where is this Dark Pokemon that Umbreon was talking about?... They said it looked just like someone named Shade... Wait... THAT'S IT! I remember seeing an Umbreon they called Shade... Passed out it seems. Best time to find information on them, hehe.
*Aira dissapeared again re-appearing in Shade's Shadow.*
Shade, eh? Well... I hear you have a lot of forms already. But how about a little form I call Shadow Shade...
*Aira started copying Shade's data and started turning into an exact replica of Shade. Still hiding in the shadows all the while.*

*Hyourinmaru moans as the ice melts.*

"How much will I have to chase em' today?"

*Runs after Garret.*

*Aira sensed Garret soming*
*sigh* that pest again!... Wait... That pest again, the one who was a friend with Shade...
*Aira hid the real Shade, then she turned into what appeared to be him. An exact replica of him.*
Let's search this guy's memories and find that stupid Umbreon's name. There it is!
"Garret! Come over here! I found an imposter of me, the one who knocked me out!"

*Hyourinmaru looks up with tear-filled eyes.*

"Y-you had to move you know..."

(Hyourinmaru is also a crybaby!)

"Look."
*She/he pointed towards Shade*
"He tried to attack me, but I got him first. We have to get rid of him before anyone gets us mixed up!"

"I am to. I found this imposter as soon as I woke up. He was about to slash at me, but he was a walk in the park for me."
Now get rid of that "Shade" for me!

*Garret reaches down to grab Shade, then Iron Tail's Aira in the face at full strength, sending her flying.*
"Do you honestly think I don't know my own brother?"

*She crashed back to the ground, on all four*
OUCH!
"B-b-brother?! You're Shade's brother?!"
*She looked back and forth at each of them*
I wasn't expecting this!
"Well... Hate to leave on such short notice... But I've got a little thing I've got to do..."
*She gave a grin*
"A little thing I like to call, studying more history!"
*Aira started to darken, preparing to dissapear*

"Oh no you don't. DIMENSIONAL ANCHOR!!!"
*Fires a green light at her from his paw. She finds that she can't teleport or disappear.*
"So sorry, but I don't plan on letting you go anywhere."
*Grabs her by the throat.*
"Why did you come here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back