Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
(BBL)
"... Hm."
Marrisa closed her eyes.
"The army... they're completely gone now... probably waiting for another time to strike."

(Garret is being attacked, nowhere near bane or emerald. OShade is explaining a hidden island to marissa. thats about it...)

(Okay.)
*Bane comes back from getting a drink of water to find Garret gone.*
"Where'd he go? Maybe he just went on ahead..."
*Bane continued forward until he found a huge valley.*
"I'm back...."

*Garret gasps. He collapses, holding his head in pain.*
"No... No..."
*He lets out a massive temporal blast, aging everything in the room exponentially, except Shade. Aira is KO'd. The Temporal energy leaks out and destroys several trees instantly. Emerald can see the trees crumple up.*

So they... Killed my Ancestor!
*Even though Aira was angry she still had a hint of curiousness on her face.*
"Soooo... This one you call "Tera" just dissapeared one day, and came back with a grudge on Shade you say?"
I don't know what to think here! Listen to this... Idiot. Or the one who gave me more power to survive...

*Emerald was following the trail but noticed the blast the other direction.*
"I was going the wrong way!"
*Emerald quickly runs over to where the blast seeing Shade and Garret.*
"Garret!? Where's Bane?"
*Bane puts on his uniform and walks into the building.*

*Garret gets up and heals Aira from the temporal blast.*
"I'm so sorry about that... Lately, my temporal energies have been going crazy..."
*Helps her up.*
"Are you okay...?"

Marrisa looked around.
"Who's in need of this place now... you... me... or the both of us?"

Marrisa looks off.
"I don't know... if I can be helped. It's too late, I didn't act fast enough... damn him..."

"Well, okay but where's Ba-"
*Before she could finish her sentence she fell onto the ground unconcious a dart sticking out of her neck.*
(Have to go. New rule, can't be on computer after 9. =( C you tomorrow.)

(Ah right... not allowed to curse here. XP)
Marrisa bit her tongue.
"... forget what I said. My past life is of the past. There's nothing I can do to change it."

She growled instinctively, and a flash of red aura burned around her, dissipating when she got the better of herself. However, she couldn't remove the growl, and her eyes were filled with hatred, almost as if she was going to melt everything in front of her just by looking at it. Her muscles were tense, and the air was noticeably colder.
"... It's a long... a long tale... I suggest you sit if you are going to hear it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back