Ex Delta Frequency (My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustraitors!!!!!!! 27 cards done

Do you think i'm in over my head with a set so huge?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ex Delta Frequency( My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustaitors!!!!!!!

I will do in a few days, stay watching this cannel XD.

RE: Ex Delta Frequency( My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustaitors!!!!!!! First 5 cards done!!!!

hey i have a fake regular charizard but i dont no how to attach

RE: Ex Delta Frequency( My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustaitors!!!!!!! First 5 cards done!!!!

Here Banette d:

004banetteddeltafrequenop8.jpg

Byes, Nintendo Jr

i cant get it:( i need help

OMG!!!

Great,u can take a break...i think shadow_bind should reply soon...

but if ur itching for something to do then:

Sceptile d 120HP( W )

(Poke-Body) Ancient Rain
As long as Sceptile is in play, Whenever you attach a (W) energy card from your hand to one of your pokemon, remove all special conditions from that pokemon.

( W )( C ) Agility 30
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of an attack, including damage, done to Sceptile during your opponent's next turn.

( W )( C )( C ) Aqua Bloom 50
During your opponent's next turn, Sceptile has no Weakness.

Weakness: ( R )          
Resistence: ( W )        
Retreat Cost: ( C )

i'll attach the illustraition, for the background i'd like a rainy jungle,hold the fries:p plz???

RE: Ex Delta Frequency( My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustaitors!!!!!!! 6 cards done!!!!

An what about this Sceptile art that made long ago for one card:

darksceptilepromocontescf7.jpg

I think is a way bettert than the art that you attached. If you like it, I can perfectly cut the Sceptile or the Sceptile and the background and put in the Delta Blanks.

Byes, Nintendo Jr

RE: Ex Delta Frequency( My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustaitors!!!!!!! 6 cards done!!!!

nah, i like mine(no offense),could u plz make it?

I will make it, but I feels so angry, can you let me use my art in others cards???

uh no???

that's what a faker does...he fakes the cards....

i've been polite up till now,what's the problem...???

This is going to become like your old set.

wait u meant Ex Ancient Gaurdians??? It's not my set i just made most of the spoilers...

Well it would of been nice it SZ didn't drop it for his game, at lest we have cards done this time around...

For the celebration that the Delta Contest is started, here a great card like the Contest, Sceptile d:

019sceptileddeltafrequehz2.jpg

Remember to add this card to the list.
I can make the Chikorita line with my art please??
If you let me use my art in the Chikorita line, I will made the Alakazam and Armaldo cards with any art.

RE: Ex Delta Frequency( My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustaitors!!!!!!! 7 cards done!!!!

U can do Meganium d but i already found a picture for Bayleef, u can do Mudkip however & Torchic(Just the Basics, not the lines)

BTW AWSOME JOB ON SCEPTILE!!!!!!

ALSO u will be 1 of the guest judges who willl judge the last round...

Meganium 100HP( P )

(Poke-body) Pollen Barrier
Prevent all effects of attacks(including damage) done to your Benched pokemon.

( P )( C ) Pollen Spore 20
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Confused. If tails, Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.

( P )( P )( C ) Magical Leaf 60

Weakness: ( F )
Resistance: ( W )
Retreat Cost: ( C )( C )

there u go...:D

RE: Ex Delta Frequency( My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustaitors!!!!!!! 7 cards done!!!!

Well I will made Meganium with my art, as Mudkip & Torchic (and some more Basics, like Cyndaquil), but what happen with Alakazam and Armaldo??

I have some art selected for them....

I saying that why you don't give the spoiler of Armaldo and Alakazam, I don't want to make the art for this duo.

Alakazam d 110HP( L )( M )

Poke-Power: Charge Retriever
Whenever the defending pokemon attacks Alakazam, count the amount of damage counters that go onto Alakazam. For each damage counter, search your discard pile for a ( L ) energy and attach it to Alakazam.

( L )( M ) Psy-Circut Relay 30
Move one damage counter attached to Alakazam d to one of your Benched Pokemon.Move one Energy Card attached to one of your Benched Pokemon to Alakazam d.The Defending Pokemon is now Confused.

( L )( M ) ( C ) ( C ) Psybolt 80

Weakness: ( P )
Resistence:N/a
Retreat Cost: ( C )( C )

Armaldo 110HP( W )( M )

(Poke-Body) Power Pinchers
As long as Armaldo is your Active Pokemon, when any of your Pokemon does damage to the Defending Pokemon, the attack does 10 more damage(before applying Weakness and Resistence)

( M ) Metal Claw 30

( W )( C )( C ) Water Pulse 50
Flip a coin. If heads the Defending Pokemon is now confused.

Weakness: ( G )
Retreat cost: ( C )( C )( C )

nin jr. if ur not doing anything than here's something to work on:

Groudon d 80HP( R )

( R )( C ) Burning Claws 20+
Flip a coin.If heads,this attack does 20 damage plus 20 more damage.The Defending Pokemon is now Burned.

( R )( R )( C )( C ) Krakatoa 50+
Discard the top card from each players deck.For each energy card discarded in this way,this attack does 50 plus 10 more damage.Discrd one ( R ) Energy card from Groudon d & place 1 damage counter on each player's Benched Pokemon(regardless of Weakness and Resistence.)

Weakness: ( W )
Retreat cost: ( C )( C )( C )

I'll attach the pic,but if u need it right away here's the url:
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs4/300W/i/2004/192/c/3/Groudon_oekaki.png

i'd like to get at least 3 more cards done by monday, but don't rush urself,ok?

RE: Ex Delta Frequency (My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustaitors!!!!!!! 7 cards done!!!!

Well I will do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back