• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H:Dialga G LV X , Palkia G X, Kingdra LA x 4 W: To cyl, Leafeon X, Mismagius LV X, Shaymin PL 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Shaymin X Land 15 other X's W: To cyl, Leafeon X, Palkia G and Dialga G non X

second bump of the week

RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Shaymin X Land 15 other X's W: To cyl, Leafeon X, Palkia G and Dialga G non X

cml for
CLAYDOL

Dr. Frankenstain- Ok, make an offer, just keep in mind Uxie is japanese, what language is your leafeon X?

ralph- all I saw was Palkia G LV X

My leafeon is ENGLISH but beacuse the Uxie is Japanese i want some more .

well depends on what else you ask for

I don't have roseanne's research

Well some stable trainers or supporters?

hmmm I have extras 2 Bebe's, 1 Cynthias, 1 Cyrus, have to look for'em but somehwere I have 2-3 Oaks Visit, and prolly 1-2 bucks training, you need any of those?

CML for Uxie LV.X ;D

sorry man nothing seen

nice man, I still need to substitute mine >_<

kk PM to finalize

anyone else???

CML for Gliscor Lv.X and Dusknoir Lv.X

Thanks! :D

I like Uxie X and Dragonair State Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back