• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Great New Sales! Come and SEE! Need Claydol (GE) & Blastoise d from CG! Need it soon!

Ok you posted on my thread. I have for you:
x2 Pachirisu
I like your: 4 Celio's and 3 Windstorm (I also like bannete) Make an offer. Thanks

RE: Great New Sales! Come and SEE! Need Claydol (GE) & Blastoise d from CG! Need it soon!

Out of the stuff you listed i can trade you Night Maintenence (RH or normal), Quickball, and 2x Duskball (RH or non) I also have these off your list:

Way huge big deck wants:
1 x Tyranitar MT
3 x Magmar MT

Collection wants:
2 x Night Pokemon Center (RH on non)
2 x Rival (RH or Non)
2 x Super Scoop Up (What set?)
2 x Switch (What set?)
1 x Bebe's Search (What set?)

I could also use your:

Mysterious Treasures:
MT123 Magmortar LV.X

Secret Wonders:
SW132 Honchkrow LV.X

cml for rayquaza ex d i can get a rev holo claydol

I guess I could use these:

MY EX/LV X/*/promo
Coming Soon***Magmortar lv x!
1 CRESSELIA LV X
1 Time-Space Distortion!!

I also have 2 Lugia ex's (1 w/ some damage, and the other is NM) if you intrested LMK an offer. Thanks

would you do maggy x mint and cressy x mint for the 2 lugia ex?
or TSD for both lugias?

Gman: Let me get back to you, but remind me in a few days about this. I have to double check the condtion on both to make sure its in decend condtion

Pika Pants: No Thanks, If you take out the Tyranitar MT, then yea i can do that deal. Other than that if you wanna make another offer plz do

i dont really care about the condtition as long s its playable lol

lol, ok then. Is there anyway i can get all 3 of those cards?

EDIT: NEW/UPDATED WANTS

i dont really wanna trade the cressy x yet..
but i cn trade the rest
i like form your haves:
x1 honchy x
x2 ray ex d
x1 flygon ex d jap

Oh, cause thats the card I wanted more than the rest.

Would you do:

My:
Lugia ex
Ray ex d

Your:
TSD

LMK of counter. Thanks

how bout my:
TSD
your:
x2 lugia ex-i REALLY need lugia ex x2
please? TSD is mint

Can you add in some other stuff? Cause I was looking around to see where I can sell cards, and I found a site where I can sell them for $40.00 each. And I just looked at ebay prices for TSD and the highest one is 44.99. So it doesnt seem fair to me. My $80.00 > Your $44.99

i could add magmortar lv x and a magmortar sw dont forget lugia ex is scratched so..

I no longer need the Magmortar (SW).

Let me tell you the condtions just in case you dont want them anymore cause i just checked to make sure things are ok, so we can make a fair trade.

First Lugia (Damaged) : 2 Small bend in the right side of the card, and a slightly bigger one on the top (all unoticabe unless put into the light)

Second Lugia: There is something on the side, not sure what it is. dosent seem like a bend because it dosent go though both side, but i guess i might be so ill say it is a bend on the bottom right side.

So there are the conditions LMK what you think a fair trade would be

ok my:
TSD mint
magmortar x mint
your
lugia ex x2
lmk or counter

Would you be willing to add in like:

Absol (SW) + Furret (SW)

or Mew (SW) or Any combo of those cards?

i can add a furret sw

Yea, I guess I can do that. PM the details

RE: Great New Sales! Come and SEE! Need Claydol (GE) and other random stuff! Come on in!!

Sry I don't see anything I could use off you list.

RE: Great New Sales! Come and SEE! Need Claydol (GE), 1 Pachirisu (GE) and other random stuff! Come on in!!

bump...still need Claydols

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back