• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Great New Sales! Come and SEE! Need Claydol (GE), 1 Pachirisu (GE) and other random stuff! Come on in!!

I'll add 3 if you can add a Holon's Castform from HP. Then it will be a deal!

RE: Great New Sales! Come and SEE! Need Claydol (GE), 1 Pachirisu (GE) and other random stuff! Come on in!!

Well, sry about this but I do not have anymore Holon Castforms, and the reson I ask for more $$ is because I saw that my said was a bit unfair cause the way I saw it was like this:

Flygon ex d x1 (JPN) ---> $18
Darkrai #4 ---> $7
Holon Mentor + Basic Dark Energy x7---> Magmar (RH) ---?

That last part is what made me ask for some more $$ so we can even up that last part. By addin the castform IMO seems unfair for me.

LMK what you want to do. Thanks

Pachi for Togekiss?

Sure, PM me the details

hihihi
im back and i still need banette but i dont wanna trade my cresselia

My Pachi (RH or H)/RH Minun/RH Plus Power

Your 2 Banette/2 Holon Mentor/2 Quick Balls

let me know what else you want

Cool, oh and happy birthday yesterday =).

I could also use this stuff off of your list:

-Great Encounters-
[H] Pachirisu
[RH] Pachirisu
Premier Ball [RH] (Maybe, I am still deciding)
Felicity's Drawing [RH]

Oh, and I no longer need the RH Pluspower.

Plz, LMK an offer. Thanks

cml for togekiss

AnthonyG said:
Well, sry about this but I do not have anymore Holon Castforms, and the reson I ask for more $$ is because I saw that my said was a bit unfair cause the way I saw it was like this:

Flygon ex d x1 (JPN) ---> $18
Darkrai #4 ---> $7
Holon Mentor + Basic Dark Energy x7---> Magmar (RH) ---?

That last part is what made me ask for some more $$ so we can even up that last part. By addin the castform IMO seems unfair for me.

LMK what you want to do. Thanks
I'll just take out the Casty then and add in 2 dollars. Making it

27 USD
Rev.holo Magmar

Your:
Flygon ex d
Holon Mentor
Basic Darks x7
Darkrai #4 RH

Gman: Could use your 2 Gardevoir (SW, RH) if you are trading them

Dudman1993: Sure, I can do that. PM me the details, Thanks!

might be in a trade but would you trade 1 for 1?

RE: Great New Sales! Come and SEE! Need Claydol (GE), 1 Pachirisu (GE) and other rand

My:
RH Pachi
RH Minun
RH Felicity's (or premier Ball)

Your:
SW Banette x2
Holon Mentor x2
Quick Ball x2
CG wigglytuff
Gallade (will buy)

LMK please

RE: Great New Sales! Come and SEE! Need Claydol (GE), 1 Pachirisu (GE) and other rand

AnthonyG said:
G2F: Hey again lol. I am getting 2x Claydol already so I need only 1 or 2 more, but i would only really want the RH of him and Baltoy, not a huge want of the Non holo, sry man.

Dang. All good. Could you cml for these then?

Holon Adventurer (Holo)
Scott (Holo)
Great Ball x3 (Holo)
Raichu (MT) x2
Windstorm (Holo)

Gman: Possibly, I am going to wait a few more days to see if Serebii1997 wants to still do the trade. If I do not hear beck. I can trade it away.

BTW have you sent out the cards yet? Plz LMK here or through PM. Thanks

taylor45: Would you be willing to add in another Pachirisu (GE), the trade would look like this:

My:
Gallade (RH)
CG Wigglytuff
Quick Ball x2
Holon Mentor x2
SW Banette x2

Your:
$6
2x Pachirisu (GE)
RH Felicity's
RH Minun

LMK. Thanks

G2F: I guess, I could use some of this stuff (not really high wants) LMK an offer. Thanks:

Great Encounters:
76/106 Lunatone x2

Secret Wonders:
7/132 Gardevoir
21/132 Absol

AnthonyG said:
G2F: I guess, I could use some of this stuff (not really high wants) LMK an offer. Thanks:

Great Encounters:
76/106 Lunatone x2

Secret Wonders:
7/132 Gardevoir
21/132 Absol

Yea same here. lol. Uhh, cards you want for the cards I want? Haha

PM'd Anthony G! Respond soon...

G2F: Sry, man I cant do that lol.

Dudeman1993: Taken care of

i dont wanna pay money if i give up both my pachis

AnthonyG said:
G2F: Sry, man I cant do that lol.

Dudeman1993: Taken care of

Aight worth a shot. Ok how about this:

My:
Lunatone x2 (GE Rev. Holo)
Gardevoir (GE Rev. Holo)
Absol (SW)

Your:
H.Adven. Holo
Scott Holo
Windstorm Holo
Raichu (MT)

I really need those trainers. Then my whole deck will be holo'd out lol. And if there's anything I can throw in to get the 3 great balls, lmk. But lmk what you think about that trade. Thanks!

taylor45: Ok, can you LMK an offer you think is fair? That involves both Pachirisu. LMK. Thanks

G2F: Hmm...Well, the windstorm and the holon Adventurer are gonna be hard to get off of me, cause they are both deck right now.

Ugh, would you do this trade:

My:
Raichu x1 (MT)
Scott x1 (RH, EM)
Great Ball x1 (RH)

Your:
Gardy x1 (RH, GE)
Absol x1 (SW)
Lunatone x1 (RH, GE)

What if I can get you a Pachirisu (GE), MAYBE 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back