• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Great New Sales! Come and SEE! Need Claydol (GE), 1 Pachirisu (GE) and other random stuff! Come on in!!

kk

My:
[H] Pachi - GE
[RH] Pachi - GE
[RH] Felicity's - GE
[RH] Minun - SW

Your:
Gallade - SW
Quick Ball x2
Banette x2 SW
Holon Mentor x2

please lmk =)

RE: Great New Sales! Come and SEE! Need Claydol (GE), 1 Pachirisu (GE) and other random stuff! Come on in!!

G2F: 2 Pachi's would definitely get me to trade some stuff for that. LMK how many you can get, and what you want for them.

taylo45: I just got a RH Minun from my lil bro. (he got another one from a pack, so he gave it to me). So I no longer need it, sry.

So, if I take that out, what would be your offer? Plz LMK. Thanks

aw man!
thats alright
what else pleases you?

Would you happen to have any other of my wants?

i do not

OK, how about this:

My:
Banette (SW) x2
Quickball x1
Holon Mentor x2

Your:
Pachirisu x2 (GE)
Felicities (GE, RH)

LMK, what you think. Thanks

nahh
i like my pachis ahaha sorry if im makin this difficult
i just need 1 or 2 more gallade to make a new deck (that isnt G+G cuz thats lame)
and the 2 Banette for another
so could i trade you for just those 3?

lol, its ok. I understand its hard making a good deal w/ Pachirisu since everyone wants it.

But yea, I would be willing to just trade those 3. I think it would be better if you made the offer, cause you know what you want out of this trade, and i will let you know if its fair for the both of us or not, lol.

My:
Pachi x2
RH Felicitys

Your:
Gallade
Banette x2

let me know if there's anything of mine i could give you for 2x Quick Ball, sorry my thread is a little messed up right now i'll be fixing it tonight hopefully
thanks!

Just wondering, would you be able to add in like a Cresselia or 2 to our trade? LMK thanks

Will see if i can find something for quickball

i dont wanna trade my cresselia because i plan on running cresselia lv.x in a deck pretty soon

I only need these now:

Great Ball x3 (RH)
Holon Adventurer x1 (RH)
Windstorm x1 (RH)
Raichu x1 (MT)

And Possibly Mew Ex (HP). And I can get you 2 Pachi's.

taylor45: If i add in 2x Quickball, can you add in 2x Rare candy (GE, and RH Swampart (GE)? LMK what you think. Thanks

G2F:

Your:
2x Pachirisu

My:
Mew ex (HP)

Would you do that? LMK, thanks

I have Claydol GE RH. What would you trade from my WANTS list for it?

RE: Great New Sales! Come and SEE! Need Claydol (GE), 1 Pachirisu (GE) and other rand

AnthonyG said:
taylor45: If i add in 2x Quickball, can you add in 2x Rare candy (GE, and RH Swampart (GE)? LMK what you think. Thanks

G2F:

Your:
2x Pachirisu

My:
Mew ex (HP)

Would you do that? LMK, thanks

Idk. It's not really THAT big of an interest. I am more interested in the Holo Holon Adventurer and Windstorm. If you put those in (And I can throw in cards), we can have a deal.

Bubba235: Would you do one of these holos for it?

My:
Gardevoir (EM), or Delcatty (LM), or Wailord (LM)

Your:
Claydol (GE,RH)

G2F: I can add in just Holon Adventuer, but not both. LMK what you think.

The Nameless Penguin Master: Sry man, just traded off the Darkrai #4. Do you need anything else?

EDIT: Updated the list a bit

RE: Lowered Prices on Holos!! Come and SEE! Also need stuff like, Claydol (GE), 1 Pachirisu (GE) and other random stuff!

Alright I can do that. I'll PM.

RE: Lowered Prices on Holos!! Come and SEE! Also need stuff like, Claydol (GE), 1 Pachirisu (GE) and other random stuff!

Pika Pants: All I see is your Magmortar Lv. X, but its not that big of a need right now.

G2F: PM'd back.

RE: Lowered Prices on Holos!! Come and SEE! Also need Claydol (GE), Scramble Energys and other random stuff! New EX also

Bump to the top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back