• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Great New Sales! Come and SEE! Need Claydol (GE), 1 Pachirisu (GE) and other random stuff! Come on in!!

wow out of all the people on here you're the only one that has the cards i need
again

please check my list for
2x SW Banette (normal or RH doesnt matter)
DP Machamp
2x CG - DRE
Skull Fossil
2x Quick Ball

RE: Great New Sales! Come and SEE! Need Claydol (GE), 1 Pachirisu (GE) and other random stuff! Come on in!!

taylor45: I could use this stuff off of you list:

-Great Encounters-
[H] Crescelia

-Diamond and Pearl-
Plus power x1 [1rh]

-Secret Wonders-
[RH] Minun
Minun x1 [1RH]

LMK an offer. Thanks

Pika Pants: All I need from you is the Pachirisu (GE), so here is my offer for it:

My:
Celebi (MT)

Your:
Pachirisu (GE)

LMK what you think if not, LMK your offer.

ok coolio
sorry i only have 1 RH Minun, i made a mistake when posting that i see

My:
Crescelia
RH Plus Power
RH Minun

Your:
SW Banette x2
DRE x2

LMK if that works for you but tomorrow is my birthday and i hope to be getting a lot of cards
but taken my luck i wont get any useful ones =)
so is it at all possible to put these cards on hold for me until tomorrow night?
who knows i might get somethin else you really want
sorry if this puts you in an uncomfortable position but its cool if you dont wanna hold em

Nah man, I can definitely hold them for you until tomorrow, its not problem. Oh and I forgot to mention that the DRE are no long trade able since I sold them on Sat. sry about forgetting to post that. Just post back there when you are ready =]

oh okay thats fine

one quick question..
do you have those trainers you have near the top of your thread in normal version too?
like.. prof elms training method and holon mentor?

Yea, I think I should have a couple around in the other cards I dont use. Do you care what set they come from? They came out in other sets, so I might have more in different version. LMK Thanks

I am willing to trade my Palkia Level X GE for the Japanese Flygon ex d. BUT. You must add in the SW Furret. I am willing to trade my rev.holo Magmar for a DRE, if you want. Do you by chance have 10-15 Darkness Basic Energy? I'm hunting for them...I can buy those.

Dudeman1993: Sry man, I do not longer have SW Furret or DRE. So if you need anything else, just LMK as for the Basic Darks I should have a bunch, I just need to look for them. I will let you know how many I have if you still want to trade

*Updated the list, since people need cards I no long have, as well as added a few cards to the GE List*

coolcool
im just looking for 2 PETM and 2 HM
modified sets would be great

Oh, DANG!! How's this....

My:
Palkia Level X GE
10 USD
Magmar rev.holo

Your:
Flygon ex d (Japanese)
Darkrai #4 RH
10-15 Basic Darks
1 Holon Mentor
1 Castaway (If you happen to have one)

taylor45: I found only 1 PETM and 2 Holon Mentors from Modified sets. I will check my other cards to see if I find some more for you.

Dudeman1993: I only found 7 Basic Dark Energys. and sry I have not extra Castaways for trade. And sry but I dont need Palkia Lv. X that bad that I would trade much for it, I dont really need it since I could get if from the tin if I really need it. So if can, LMK another offer if you have one. Thanks

OK...

My:
25 USD
Magmar rev.holo

Your:
Flygon ex d (Japanese)
Darkrai #4 RH
7 Basic Darks
1 Holon Mentor

Dudeman1993: Just wondering would you happen to have a list of cards, I could look at?

If not, I am also wondering if you have anthing else off of my wants you could possibly throw in. Plz LMK. Thanks

I do not. Sorry about that! I'm the guy that searches peoples wants. If I have one, great. If not, next!

Dudman1993: Oh, OK then. That's cool whatever your preference is, I respect that, and that's cool with me then.

So anyway, would you be willing to add in like a few more $$ like $3 or so? LMK Thanks

hihi
will you hold 2x SW banette and 2x Holon Mentor + 1 PETM for me?
and i have Crescelia + RH Minun + RH Plus Power for you

for now i'd be willing to pay for 2x Quick Ball and CG Wigglytuff until tomorrow cuz i might get something else you want

but ya i'll definitely let you know by tomorrow night

Yea, no problem. Ill put the cards aside for you.

Just lmk when you get tired of me. =]

Need:
Windstorm x1 (1x RH)
Holon Mentor x1 (1x RH)
Holon Adventurer x1 (RH)
Great Ball x3 (2x DS RH, 1x FR/LG RH)
Raichu x2 (MT Normal Holo)
Toxicroak (2, 2) = 4

I got:
2x Baltoy (GE, non holo)
3x Claydol (GE, non holo)
Boost Energy (DF Holo) x1

I could get Cyndiquil MT RH pretty easy from my sister. What would you do for it? Just tell me what you have from my WANTS list on my thread and we can make a trade. Thanks!:)

G2F: Hey again lol. I am getting 2x Claydol already so I need only 1 or 2 more, but i would only really want the RH of him and Baltoy, not a huge want of the Non holo, sry man.

Bubba235: Sry, I no longer need the Cyndaquil RH anymore. If you have anything else off you wants, LMK. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back