• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Float X, Snor X, Mis X, RC Pika, TONS of RR Trainers + More! W: Gallade 4/X! Come Buy + Tra

Cpuld you please CML for Uxie LA?
If you don't see anything I could buy, I can only mail cash tho, don't have PayPal. ;P

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Float X, Snor X, Mis X, RC Pika, TONS of RR Trainers + More! W: Gallade 4/X! Come Buy + Tra

Well I am still interested in your Raichu GL but that really in not close enough to what Uxie is worth lol.

But if you still want to buy then that would be $25.00 for Uxie and + $1.00 for shipping.

If you agree then PM me to confirm.

Thanks

CML for uxie LA

CML for Floatzel GL Lv. X please and thank you.

kashmaster: Sorry nothing.

ESP: Sorry nothing either.

Thanks for posting though.

Did you skip me? ;)

I opened a RR box so make sure to look ;)

No, I did not skip you. If you looked at the last page you would see my answer.

But again I do not really see anything big I need (other than of course the 2 Raichu GL but that is no where near the value of Uxie).

Whoops, sorry I'm a n00b X.x
I might buy when I get more allouance

I'm Interested in these from your list:
Diamond & Pearl
Rival (RH)
energy switch (RH)
super scoop up (RH)
duskull (RH)
cascoon (RH)
wobbuffet (RH)
dustox (RH)
dialga (RH)
energy search (RH)
Secret Wonders
Arcanine (RH), magmortar (RH), wooper (RH), switch (RH),
Mysterious treasures
kricketune (RH), mantine (RH), bayleaf (RH), chingling (RH), gabite (RH), graveler (RH), quilava (RH), chansey (RH), remoraid (RH), snorout (RH), spheal (RH)
I have these from your Wants:
Legendary
Dark Blastoise Holo
Dark Blastoise reverse holo
Dark wartortle
squirtle
Team Aqua/magma
Squirtle norman and reverse holo (very little light scratches)
Expedition
Squirtle #131 and #132
Crystal guardians
Wartortle
PM me with the cards the you are willing to trade for these (take into account that the legendary blastoise holo and reverse holo go for like $8-10 in ebay.

I want 1x Buizel lvl.X and 2x Buizelf GL
I got a Dialga G lvl.X do i need to give enything more.

Cml for Floatzel GL Lv.x and Floatzel GL.

I have an RH Poké turn and I think I have an RH Poké drawer +.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Float X, Snor X, Mis X, RC Pika, TONS of RR Trainers + M

ThePokemonDude: OK then if you still want it and I still have it then PM me.

Thanks.

vantheman17: PM'd!

Dr. Frankenstain: Sorry, I don't really want to trade that for Dialga G Lv. X. I am really only looking for stuff off my high wants, other than that nothing much else.

Metricus: Sorry. I did not see much. But if you are willing to buy, then LMK if not that is cool too.

Galloxys: OK, cool. What do you need? LMK.

Thanks

cml for fan rorom and luxray GL

Sorry, I don't see anything.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Float X, Snor X, Mis X, RC Pika, TONS of RR Trainers + More! W: Infernape 4 Lv. X! By Sat!

Bump, need Infernape 4 Lv. X

By Saturday if possible.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Float X, Snor X, Mis X, RC Pika, TONS of RR Trainers + More! W: Infernape 4 X! Need By Sat!

Hello AnthonyG. Please CML for Volkners Philosophy X3. Thanks-JC.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Float X, Snor X, Mis X, RC Pika, TONS of RR Trainers + More! W: Infernape 4 X! Need By Sat!

I have Gallade 4 X. I need your Uxie Lv.X by next weekend. LMK

Would you do a Luxray GL Lv. X for a Uxie Lv. X? I'll throw in a RH SP Energy and a RH Upper Energy. LMK

Juliacoolo: Hey, I am sorta interested in your Heat Rotom. LMK an offer?

Thanks

Mudkip$: Sorry man. Hypno is kind enough to hold his Gallade 4 Lv. X for Alazakam 4 Lv. X for me. So to be fair to him, I made a promise to him that I have to hold. Sorry, but if you need anything else or can buy LMK.

Thanks

Zilvis: Sorry right now, the only Lv. X I am searching for is Infernape 4 Lv. X. Which I can basically trade anything on my list for especially the good stuff like Uxie or Dialga G (of course within reason). The rest are really on the back burner right now until I get that Infernape 4.

But if I can interest you in anything else for it LMK, otherwise I can also sell it to you if you are interested in buying.

LMK.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back