• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: NEW Arceus Set! Tangrowth X, SH Bagon, Professor Sleeves, Claydol GE, TONS of Staple Traine

Gengar (Arceus; #16)
Nidoqueen (RR) x2
Cyrus's Conspiracy (non rh) x2

and i have a Flygon RR (holo) and 2 Luxray Gl's (1rh), i dont know if you are interested in those but lots are.

I need 4 Crobat G's and as many Gengar SF's (4 would be best) as i can get.

LMK

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: NEW Arceus Set! Tangrowth X, SH Bagon, Professor Sleeves, Claydol GE, TONS of Staple Traine

I need 4 Crobat G's and 1-2 Gengar SF. i have

Expert belt x5
Queen RR x2
Chomp C RH x1
Rosy x2
BTS x1

@ Both of you: I have 1 RH Crobat G which I can trade, I am still looking around for the Non Holo ones to see how many I have (so far I only found 2 other ones).

Also, I don't need Nidoqueen unless they are RH and Shuckle I only need RH Cyrus's (I have too many Non Holo ones lol). As for the Gengars I would need to pick those up at league (next Saturday).

So, yea. If you guys want go ahead and make offers.

Tell me if you find any Gengar. Because that is what i really need and willing to pay $.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Arceus, Tangrowth X, SH Bagon, Professor Sleeves, Claydol GE, TONS of Staple Trainers! W:

Well, if you don't have them by the weekend, and still need them just post or send me a message and will see if I was able to get them or not.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Arceus, Tangrowth X, SH Bagon, Professor Sleeves, Claydol GE, TONS of Staple Trainers! W:

do you still have the shiny bagon?

Yes, I do still have it.

CML for Uxie Lv.X

Hmmmm, well I guess I am sorta interested in Flygon Lv. X, and anything else off my wants you have.

Also on your trade thread your not allowed to list cards you no longer have, such as the Luxray GL Lv. X which you still have listed. So yea, thats just a heads up otherwise I will have to warn you for that if its still there later down the road.

Bump #2.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Arceus, Tangrowth X, SH Bagon, Professor Sleeves, Claydo

My:

x1 Gengar SF
X1 Baltoy GE (rh)

For your:

x1 SH10 Bagon PA

Thanks for the offer but I will pass. I am pretty sure I can get more than that in another trade.

Thanks for post though.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Arceus, Tangrowth X, SH Bagon, Professor Sleeves, Claydo

AnthonyG said:
Thanks for the offer but I will pass. I am pretty sure I can get more than that in another trade.

Thanks for post though.

How about a little green to sweeten the deal then? I can throw in $5 as well.

Cml for arceus sleeves and 2 rare candy if you could
I do have a salamence x if you still need it

I just sold off my last 2 English Rare Candy, I only have 1 JPN one left for now, I might/might not be getting some soon, I am unsure right now.

But, yea I do need Salamence Lv. X also interested in your 2 Expert Belt.

If you want to work something out just send me a PM.

Thanks

Sorry I'll have to pass on that

Now looking for BULK COMMONS/UNCOMMONS/RARES from any set (DP and Up for C/UC; Any Set for Rares; No Energies; Trainers are fine.)

Sorry, I am really not interested in trading overseas.

But thanks for posting.

CML for 4x Poké Drawer + and shiny Bagon, please.

Mismagius GL Lv X + Regigigas LvX 2x(from pack) for Arceus PR Sleeves and Rotom PR Sleeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back