• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Updated list! Lowered Prices on Holos!! Come and SEE! Gardy Lv. X, Magmortar Lv. X and more! New Wants!

will do... are you looking for anything in specific from the set so I can trade for it at the Prereleases im goin to?

RE: Updated list! Lowered Prices on Holos!! Come and SEE! Gardy Lv. X, Magmortar Lv. X and more! New Wants!

I just mostly need what's in my wants but here other stuff I would be interested as well:

Any Lv. X especially Chomp, Leafeon and Glaceon xXx
Empoleon xXX (RH or non)
Infernape x4 (RH or non)
Omastar x3 (RH or non)
Brongzor (sp?) x2 (RH or non)
Other Eeveelutions in RH or Holo xXx

Other stuff to just LMK what you have after the release. Thanks

CML for:
Gallade (POP7)

RE: New MD Cards IN!! Have LOTS OF Eeveelutions, DP Starters, and MUCH, MUCH MORE! New Wants!!

LV:

Sry I am only looking for MD cards right now.

RE: New MD Cards IN!! Have LOTS OF Eeveelutions, Phoine, DP Starters, and MUCH, MUCH MORE! New Wants!!

Want to do another trade? If you do,CML for what you want and then I'll tell you what I want.

RE: New MD Cards IN!! Have LOTS OF Eeveelutions, Phoine, DP Starters, and MUCH, MUCH MORE! New Wants!!

Yea, sure I would like to trade again. Here is what I need from you:

x1 Umbreon
x1 Flareon
x1 Glaceon 20/100
x1 espeon
x1 Empoleon
x1 Areodactyl
x1 Jolteon
x1 Bronzong

Just LMK what you need. Thanks

hey...got back to you in my thread, not sure if you saw it..

im interested also in your
Azelf (MT, HOLO)

LMK in my thread thx!!

Interested in Gardy X and RH zapdos(MD) and phione.Empoleon might be in another trade and I'd rather keep the areodactyl and bronzong(unless it's a good deal)

Oh, okay. Nvm then I was more interested in the Empoleon, Aerodactyl and Bronzong more.

Unless those Eeveelutions are RH, I dont really need them.

cml for
Groundon EX
Shiftry EX
Gardevoir LV X
Lucario LVX
Magmortar lv X
Emploleon Lv X
Electrive Lv X
Honchkrow Lv X
Articuno(md)
Zapdos(md)
Leafeon(md)
espeon(md)
Vaporeon(md)
Flareon(md)
Raikou(sw)
Blissey(mt)
Celibi(mt)
Meganium(mt)
Tyranitar(mt)
Feraligatr(df)

I'm interested in your Blastoise EX. Make an offer, thanks

the Blastoise EX is decked so its harder to get from me

so maybe(counter if this isnt good)
Lucario Lv X/Gardevoir Lv X/Electrive Lv X or Honchkrow Lv X(one of these) and

Celibi(MT) or one of the md cards

Interested in:

x1 Phione
x1 Kabutops
----------
Have:

x1 Bronzong
x1 Aerodactl
----------
What do you say? CML for other cards

3333: Thanks, but no thanks. I don't need Blastoise EX that bad that I would trade a Lv. X for it.

Dark Bliss: Which Phione do you need the Rare one or the Holo Rare one?

Just wondering if you need any Non-MD cards that I could maybe trade for those?

RE: New MD Cards IN!! Have LOTS OF Eeveelutions, Phoine, DP Starters, and MUCH, MUCH

i am still intrested grady x i have md up

All I need is your Jolteon (RH) and Mewtwo (RH). I prob. won't trade a Lv. X for it but if you need anything else, LMK. Thanks

RE: New MD Cards IN!! Have LOTS OF Eeveelutions, Phoine, DP Starters, and MUCH, MUCH

hold onto it plzz i get my box next week ok

Someone else if offering to buy it. So if the offer is good enough I think I might take it, but if not then I will hold on to it for you.

Bump.

Prices up for MD are up. I may go lower, just offer.

RE: New MD Cards IN Now With Prices!! H: Leafeon, DP Starters, and MUCH, MUCH MORE! NOW With Pre-Release Sleeves! New Wa

Hey I'm interested in another trade if your up to it. I want these:
Leafeon holo MD x1
Infernape MD x1 (or 2 :D)
Any extra Rare Candy's that you have
I have these
Umbreon MD RH
Flareon MD x2 (1 is RH) And other stuff from my list. LMK! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back